BakuXNijirou-6

Deku woke up early this morning to do his morning practice. As he was heading up to his room, drenched in sweat, he spotted a figure standing blankly in front of Bakugou's room.

He quickly approached and recognized the figure as Nijirou, the new transfer student in their class.

"Good morning Nijirou-san", he said.

The figure jolted as if waking up from a daze and hurriedly greeted him back, "Ah good morning"

Deku saw his flustered expression and was a bit confused, "What are you doing in front of Kacchan's room so early in the morning?", he asked with a tilted face.

"Ah, I came to return his books...", Nijirou replied while showing him the books in his hand.

"Kacchan's notes?", Deku was surprised.

"Yes"

Deku was silent for a moment, 'Kacchan actually lent his notes to someone....', he thought about the countless times he had asked for Bakugou's notes before being rejected and sighed.

"Midoriya-san?"

"Ah yes", Deku snapped out of his daze, "Then you should probably knock on the door?", he suggested.

"Um I think he hasn't woken up yet. He might shout at me", Nijirou's head drooped.

Deku found his appearance cute and chuckled, "It's ok Kacchan always wakes up early to take a run everyday so he should be awake by now", he said in a comforting tone.

"Ah!", Nijirou looked like he cheered up and nodded.

He knocked on the door and it didn't take long for it to open.

Bakugou was wearing his training clothes as he looked at Nijirou who stood outside. He extended his arms as if gesturing him to hand over the books.

Nijirou understood him and handed over the books carefully before letting out a sigh of relief.

"See there was no need to be scared, Kacchan was awake all this time", Deku's voice came from beside Nijirou.

Nijirou looked over at him and nodded his head thankfully.

Bakugou was about to close his door after putting his books back when he heard Deku's voice. Immediately he opened his door fully, "What're you doing here you loser?!", he shouted.

Deku flinched and quickly replied, " I-I was just returning to my room after morning exercise-"

Bakugou saw the sweat on his clothes and believed him. He smirked evilly, "Let's have a match then!!"

"N-no no I've already finished!", Deku resisted with his whole body.

But he was dragged by his collar as Bakugou took him downstairs.

Nijirou watched this all in confusion before he saw Deku's pleading eyes. But they were already quite far away so Nijirou couldn't do anything.

He joined his hands together and apologized to Deku before heading back to his own room.

'Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up all night...', he thought as he yawned.

—-----------------

The first class of the day was math, taught by Ectoplasm-sensei.

When he entered the class, the morning enthusiasm of the class hadn't quietened down and many excited voices were ringing in the class.

He slammed down his books on the table, instantly quieting the class.

"Looks like you all are quite spirited today", he said.

"Haiii", the students were still smiling.

"Oh", he paused and then continued with a smile, "Then why don't we have a surprise test?", his eyes gleamed with an evil light.