BakuXNijirou-22

Hmm so I've got the perfect song/melody to listen to while reading this chapter ehehe~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCDfIIML25A - Uso lofi by Kijugo

Only if you're interested in listening to music while reading though (〃 ω〃)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night looked especially dark on this day, with no sign of the moon in the ink-coloured sky.

The figure walking slowly towards the dorm looked like he had assimilated into his surroundings, not visible from afar.

Bakugou and Kirishima had gone a considerable distance from the dorm to actually get a proper view and identify the figure as Nijirou.

But as they got a closer view, they also noticed the minor details they couldn't see earlier. Nijirou had always been wearing a jacket or covering his arms in some way so they hadn't noticed till now.

'There's so many scars...', Kirishima was horrified.

The scars were small but they littered the expanse of his pure white skin, making it look odd and creepy. Most of the wounds looked like they had recovered but left marks on his skin. His wrists though, showed fresh, red scars.

Bakugou frowned so tightly, his brows knitted together, "Just what in the world...", he mumbled angrily as he strode towards Nijirou.

He wanted to grab his hands but seeing the red marks on his wrist his hands paused in the air before being retracted back.

"What happened?", he asked in a serious and angry voice.

Nijirou had been dazed all the way to the dorm. His wrists were aching with a dull pain but he couldn't feel it, he felt numb all over.

'....nanny is the facility's director?', the news told to him by the teachers was so shocking he couldn't accept it for a while.

'Then the car accident...', the speculation in his mind made him tremble.

The teachers had been kind and patient with him, and he had been cooperative, revealing to them whatever he knew. But deep inside he didn't want to be cooperative, and he didn't want to remember those horrible memories.

At some point, his mind had grown more and more dazed, as if he was reliving those moments again. That was when his hands were caught, bringing him to his senses. All Might had grabbed his hands with a sad face,

'I'm so sorry I couldn't save you Nijirou-shounen', he had said with genuine grief in his eyes.

Nijirou had shaken his head, 'Its not your fault All Might...'

Releasing his hands, the red marks had formed immediately, from the tight grip he was held in.

The interview had taken so long, almost all of them had had no lunch or dinner. Returning to the dorm so late, Nijirou was both tired and hungry.

He stared at Bakugou and Kirishima's figures in the dark trying to recognize them. When he saw Bakugou rushing towards him he was both surprised and a little touched,

"Bakugou-kun? You waited all this while?", he said and peered behind to make out Kirishima's figure running towards them.

"Answer my question", Bakugou said as soon as Kirishima was beside him.

Nijirou shook his head, "Nothing, they just interviewed me about the facility and other things-"

"Then what's that?", Bakugou interrupted him and pointed at his red wrists.