BakuXNijirou-38

----------------------------------------------------------

Back with another song recommendation ehehehe~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-eNMO8L5Hs - MAKE MY STORYYYYYYYY (By Lenny Code Fiction)

[Tbh whole inspiration of writing the chapter was for the song cause I love it too much ( ˘ ͜ʖ ˘)]

----------------------------------------------------------

"DIEEE!!"

"Red riot-UNBREAKABLE!!!"

"AHHHH!!", Denki fought alongside the three with difficulty, discharging electricity in large quantities, '-there's too many people!!', he was scared but didn't have a choice in order to defend himself.

"Is it only me or is everyone targeting us?!", Kirishima spoke as he slammed into yet another opponent.

"No...they're certainly targeting us", Nijirou spoke loudly while still healing Bakugou, his brows furrowed in thought, 'But why..?'

His question was answered immediately by Bakugou, "Because they know our quirks already...from the Sports Festival."

"Wahh that's true!!", the others finally realized.

"And Nijibro is already famous for his quirk too..."

"Huuu", sighing, Nijirou increased the healing, 'That's certainly a disadvantage huh...Besides-', his eyes narrowed, 

'-defending their attacks is taking too long and we can't go offensive at all...'

Glancing at their enemies still not giving up after being blasted away, he frowned, 'We need to find a way to defeat them all at once and then take away their points directly from there.'

Just as he was thinking about a plan, the ground started rumbling indiscriminately, the tremors making all of them stagger.

"What the hell?!!", Denki's voice sounded as he latched onto a nearby support to stand.

"Cover yourselves you idiots!!", Bakugou shouted as he jumped away from the ground and landed near the stable-looking railing. Stretching a hand backside to hold onto Nijirou's head and stabilize him, he gritted his teeth, '-its someone's quirk for sure...although we don't know how far the user is..'

When the tremors finally stopped, Nijirou opened his eyes with difficulty as he held onto Bakugou tightly. Seeing the now destroyed sight, his eyes squinted, 'It looks like many of them were injured...', their previous opponents were lying on the ground, wailing in pain.

Seeing Kirishima and Denki appear before them unharmed, the situation suddenly seemed to be in their favor. Nijirou smiled as he made eye contact with the group,

"Let's take this chan-"

"I'LL TAKE THIS CHANCE!!!', his voice overlapped with another, passionate and loud voice.

Jerking his head up, Nijirou saw a tall and bulky figure floating in the air, a wide but silly grin on his face,

"Yoarashi Inasa??"

"Shiketsu school again?!"

Denki's voice made him realize the other person's identity, 'Ah he was the one Aizawa-sensei was talking about earlier...'

Remembering how even Aizawa had acknowledged him as powerful, Bakugou's eyes narrowed,

"Be careful", he warned as he pushed Kirishima and Denki back with his hand.

"He's going to do something for sure...", looking at his grin Nijirou had a foreboding sensation, "We should get ready to attack too", he whispered to Bakugou.