BakuXNijirou-23

The night was still dark and gloomy but the atmosphere seemed to be different. Instead of the night sky looking creepy, it now gave a silent but comfortable feeling.

The three walked hand-in-hand into the nearby dorm. Although it wasn't even winter, they looked like they were cuddling up with each other to dispel the cold.

Nijirou's right hand was held by Kirishima and his left one by Bakugou. Bakugou looked at their intertwined fingers and raised his eyebrows before stuffing them into his pant's pockets, 'That's better.'

"It's a bit cold", he said while smiling shamelessly.

"But you're wearing sleeveless and not shivering Bakubro?", Kirishima said with a confused face.

"...you shut up", Bakugou's ears slowly turned red.

Nijirou laughed slowly from between them, 'Bakugou-kun's excuse is so poor', he thought to himself. Although he was being squeezed in between them, feeling the warmth of their bodies where their skin touched, he didn't want to complain at all.

They went into the dormitory, heading towards the elevator to get into their rooms. Halfway through, Bakugou glanced at the dining room that they'd just passed by and suddenly halted.

He glanced at the tired but cheerful Nijirou beside him and said while leaning close to him, "Do you want to eat something?"

Nijirou was a bit startled by his question and shook his head, "No, it's ok I'll just sleep for now."

Kirishima frowned, "You haven't had dinner have you? No need to be shy Nijibro, you know how good of a cook Bakubro here is, don't you?", he said a bit proudly.

Bakugou wanted to smack his head, but controlled himself and looked at Nijirou instead,

"Should I make some instant noodles? It won't take long."

Nijirou was hungry too so he didn't resist any longer, finally saying, "Ok then..."

Bakugou immediately waved his hands, "Go sit there with Kirishima, I'll be back soon."

Kirishima nodded and dragged the helpless Nijirou with him to the dining table. After sitting down, he turned his chair to face Bakugou and raised his hand up,

"What about a late night snack for me too Bakubro?"

Bakugou held up the knife he was holding, not bothering to say anything more.

Kirishima pretended to be scared; before turning naturally towards Nijirou who had also turned his chair to watch Bakugou cooking.

"Oh Nijibro I forgot to mention this before, but have you settled in a new house yet? Where is Hana nee-san living now?", Kirishima asked.

Nijirou nodded, "Yes we found a place near UA...she said its close to her school too."

"Hana nee-san still goes to school?! I thought she was in college..."

"Oh no it's not like that, she works as a preschool teacher."

Bakugou nodded as he placed the cooked noodles on the dining table, 'She looks like she would have that kind of job', he thought as he remembered her simple and smiling face.

Having a bowl placed in front of him too, Kirishima was pleasantly surprised, "You really made some for me too Bakubro!!"

Bakugou didn't reply and instead lifted Nijirou's chair to make him face the noodles. Nijirou thanked him with a small smile and dug in,

"Itadakimasu", he and Kirishima said at once.

Bakugou slipped into the chair beside Nijirou as he watched them eat, wiping his hands roughly on a towel.