BakuXNijirou-18

Nijirou paused the healing, 'What should I say to them now....?'

Finally, he just sighed, 'I'll just tell them the truth',

"Seeing that they haven't arrived till now...its better to not expect anything."

Bakugou nodded like he had already expected it. Seeing the ice monster in the distance regaining its strength again he frowned,

"Just how the hell is it doing that?"

Nijirou also looked up at his comment. The previously injured monster was slowly getting up from the frozen ground.

Looking back up at the sky Nijirou's eyes narrowed,

"What's that white monster doing?"

"Huh? Which one?", Kirishima asked.

The falling of the ice monster allowed them to see what was hiding behind it all this time; it was the white-colored and smallest monster.

"Ah that one....it didn't attack any of us, just kept floating in the same place."

"Why are its hands outstretched?", Nijirou asked.

"Now that you mention it, they are....."

Bakugou frowned, "What are you trying to say? Its doing something while remaining hidden?"

Nijirou nodded, "I'm guessing its the one healing them back every time they are about to die."

Bakugou's eyes widened, "That shorty is the problem?!"

"Yes", Nijirou said as he took his hands back from their backs and patted his knees.

"Release me Uraraka-san!", he said while turning back.

"Hey Nijibro go back behind the tree, why would you stay here?!", Kirishima got up hurriedly.

"It's fine; we have to work together or we'll never get out of this situation", Nijirou shook his head.

Uraraka barely heard their conversation and hesitated before finally releasing him.

Nijirou took a deep breath and said in a loud voice, "Everyone! The problem lies in the short, white monster in the air, it's healing the monsters instantly!"

His voice made Deku and Todoroki pause their movements and look towards him.

"I can say this because what it's doing is very similar to my quirk. The only difference being, there's no 'light' produced when it heals."

They nodded, "So what do we do now?", Todoroki asked.

"We have to make a plan-", Deku tried to say.

"No", Nijirou interrupted him, "We just need to defeat them all in one go."

Deku was dumbfounded.

"Hahahaha!", Bakugou laughed and smirked, "That's the best", he was very satisfied with this way of doing things.

"So, I plan to use my quirk on Bakugou-kun and Kirishima-kun at once. The amplified attacks should take care of two monsters at once."

Todoroki nodded, "Me and Midoriya will take care of the other one."

"We have to beat them up so that they have no time to recover."

"That's too dangerous, you've never used it on more than one person before!!", Kirishima shouted.

"We have to do it, there's no other way", Nijirou said, 'I've done all that stamina training only for this.'

Bakugou sighed, 'It has come to this point...'