BakuXNijirou-33

Bakugou woke up while feeling a warm, almost too hot sensation near his body. Opening his eyes groggily, he saw a body in his embrace through the blurred vision.

Wiping his eyes and blinking to make them clear, he stretched out his arm lightly. The arm originally holding Nijirou's head stretched out before unconsciously caressing his hair again. The other hand enveloped his waist securely, transferring some of his heat to Bakugou.

Realizing their position, Bakugou was a little embarrassed, 'We're too close...', he thought as he saw Nijirou lying on his chest.

But as he was slowly and carefully removing his hands, his hand accidentally brushed past the other's forehead. His movements immediately halted,

"What the hell its so hot..?", he murmured before putting his hand on that forehead again.

The scorching temperature made his eyes widen instantly. He jerked up and slid his hands across the other's cheeks; the hot temperature made him frown tightly.

He was too sleepy to notice before but now looking at Nijirou's cold sweat and short but quick breaths, he finally saw his condition.

"Hey, hey?! Get up!!", he said in an anxious voice while patting his cheeks lightly.

"Mmnmmm", half opening his eyes, Nijirou saw a blurry figure in front of him. His head was aching terribly and he felt sticky because of all the sweat,

"Bakugou-kun...?", he tried to say, "Wha- *Cough cough*", but instead burst into a fit of coughing, feeling a scratchy sensation in his throat.

Bakugou supported his upper body and patted his back urgently, "What's wrong??", his tone was confused and worried.

When the coughing fit finally reduced, Nijirou was left without any strength in his body, not being able to reply to Bakugou's words. Lying weakly in the other arms, he heaved short breaths with closed eyes.

At this time, Bakugou realized how serious his condition was, 'Shit...'

Without saying a word, he grabbed the nearest jacket and put it around Nijirou. Picking him up naturally, he strode out of his room in a hurry, not caring about how he looked.

Kirishima had just gotten up and was yawning as he made his way to Nijirou's room, 'I wonder how Nijibro's feeling..'

On the way though, a sudden sound from ahead made him turn towards Bakugou's room.

Seeing Bakugou slamming the door and rushing out, he was confused before running towards him,

"Hey Bakubro what's-?!", his words weren't finished when he noticed the ill Nijirou in his arms,

"Nijibro?!!"

"He's sick, the fever's very high", Bakugou said, not stopping for him,

"I'm going to the infirmary, you inform Aizawa-sensei!!", he shouted as he sprinted down the stairs.

"Eh?!...Ok!!", understanding late, Kirishima paused before immediately running towards Aizawa's room.

When they finally reached the infirmary, it looked like Recovery Girl had just entered too, setting her things down on the table. Hearing the sound of the door open, she was a bit confused.

Bakugou wasted no time, placing Nijirou on the bed while gesturing towards the startled old lady,

"He's sick, the fever's pretty high..."

Seeing the urgent expression on his face, she turned serious at once and rushed towards the bed. Spotting Nijirou, she was surprised,

"Eh it's Nijirou?!", she took another glance at his pained expression and stopped delaying treatment.