BakuXNijirou-29

"Nii-san!!", Kota shouted as he stepped forward to catch the Deku who was about to fall.

"Its...ok - Kota-kun", Deku said as he took a step forward, stabilizing himself without any support. The blood dripping from his forehead and heavy breathing betrayed his words though.

"You're clearly not alright!!", the kid said worriedly.

"Its alright", Deku shook his head to get rid of the tiredness, 'If the level of this villain is so high, that means the others are facing villains of such strength too....I've to inform them that the their target might be us students!', his thoughts didn't allow him to rest.

"Lets take you back to a safe place; you see the fire spreading across the forest?", Deku pointed at the blue flames enveloping the forest, "Use your quirk to save all of us, like you used it to protect me!"

Kota was still panicked as he tightened his hands around Deku who had put him on his back,

"But you can't even move!!"

"If there's someone who can be saved because I move, I have to move!!", Deku didn't hesitate any longer, taking a huge leap from the cliff they were on.

------------------------------------------------------------

"We'll go fight too, sensei!!", Kirishima shouted desperately in the tense atmosphere,

'Bakubro's in danger, I have to fight!!', he was going crazy in his mind.

"No, you students stay here", Aizawa said in a resolute voice.

"But more people fighting will help defeat the villains faster too!!"

"Yeah that's right!!"

"NO!", Aizawa raised his voice, "We only know that their target is Bakugou, but it can be any of you too! We're already losing in terms of information here; so we'll win by ensuring everyone remains safe!", he said firmly.

Kirishima gritted his teeth, but he couldn't refute Aizawa's words at all.

"Vlad King, you protect the students here, I'll go out and join them", Aizawa turned around and dashed out hurriedly, not giving the students any chance to speak out again.

—---------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone, you have the permission to fight in the name of Aizawa-sensei! Fight for your self defense!", Mandalay's voice rang out in all the students' heads.

Just when they were filled with hope at the good news, her voice rang out again,

"We've figured out one of the targets! Its a student named Kacchan!! Kacchan should refrain from battle and focus on getting back to camp!"

"Kacchan Kacchan, SHUT UP!", Bakugou was annoyed,

"First you say to fight and then to not, what the hell is wrong with them?!!"

"You heard her, stay back and don't fight", Todoroki said from behind him.

"IT MUST BE SOMETHING DEKU SAID FOR SURE!!"

"Flesh....I have work to do....but flesh...!", the villain's voice broke their conversation.

Facing the wide-mouthed villain, Bakugou launched at it, wanting to attack. But before he could do anything, the villain attacked first, its fangs growing 10 times in size.

"Get back!", Todoroki created heaps of ice right on time, letting Bakugou dodge the attack safely, "You can't attack right now!", he said when he was Bakugou about to activate his quirk again,