BakuXNijirou-32

'It won't work if I, Todoroki-kun, Iida-kun or even Yaoyorozu-san does it....that's why you're key to this plan, Kirishima-kun', remembering Deku's words before they set off, Kirishima gritted his teeth.

'You've built an equal relationship with him from the start of the year...if his friend calls him...he'll come!!',

"COME!!", Kirishima shouted in front of everyone's eyes.

Just having dodged another villain attack and wiping his cold sweat; Bakugou saw Iida, Deku and Kirishima high up in the air, with Kirishima's hand reaching out to him.

'Just when I thought I was being a burden to All Might!', he didn't want to admit it but he was glad that they found a way for him to escape. Smirking a little, he blasted off from the ground instantly,

"Are you idiots?!", he said after grabbing Krishima's hand, a smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

"Yes the rescue operation was a success, we're near...", Deku was talking to Todoroki over the phone. After rescuing Bakugou, the four of them had mixed in with the crowd of Camino Ward being led to safety by the pro heroes.

"-yes we'll meet later...", Deku's voice was mixed with the chatter of the crowd surrounding them. Bakugou's eyes, at this time, swept past the helicopters flying towards the site where All Might was still fighting; landing on the large monitor currently displaying nothing.

Glancing at Kirishima who was catching his breath, he suddenly remembered a person, his eyes widening. Immediately grabbing Kirishima, he asked in a loud and anxious voice,

"What about Nijirou?!!"

"Huh??", Kirishima was startled at his sudden question, "What do you mean Bakubro?"

"I ASKED WHERE IS NIJIROU?!"

"Ah ahhhh Nijibro...Nijibro wanted to come with us but...", Kirishima was shocked at his loud voice and replied while being a little flustered.

"BUT WHAT?!"

"Ah wait, calm down Bakubro!!", Kirishima pulled away from Bakugou's tight grip and sulked at his now red skin,

"Nijibro wasn't feeling well. He collapsed right before we left...", he sighed when he remembered what had happened, "We took him back to the dorm because he refused to be admitted to the hospital."

"Collapsed?", Bakugou frowned.

"Yeah, I think it was a fever...his body temperature was so hot too...."

Bakugou sighed, 'A fever...at least it wasn't the villains', he was in a state of alarm from the moment he heard Meiura Reina mention Nijirou. Finally hearing some sort of confirmation, he was relieved.

"But how'd you know he wasn't well Bakubro?", Kirishima asked curiously.

"Of course I didn't know he had a fever idiot...the villains, they had planned to kidnap him as well."

"They planned to kidnap Nijirou-kun too?!", Iida was shocked.

"Yeah, I heard them talk about it", Bakugou mused, 'That's why I was worried about him...'

"We saw Nijirou-kun till his room so he's safe right now for sure, Kacchan", Deku consoled Bakugou, "But you need to tell this information to the pros..."

"Yeah ok", Bakugou sighed and turned towards the monitor again, 'At least he's safe.'

The monitor started playing the live broadcast of All Might and the villain fighting at this time, diverting his attention.