BakuXNijirou-7

Nijirou was woken up by a cold touch on his cheek. He rubbed his eyes lazily and looked up to see half red and half white hair.

"Todoroki-san"

Todoroki slowly took his hand back and said, "Its lunch time."

Nijirou had slept through all the classes after the test again, 'I don't know if its a blessing or curse to get a window seat with such good sunlight that I always fall asleep so easily', he thought.

He looked at the chattering class in a daze, his head was not cleared up yet so it took time to distinguish the sounds.

He looked up at Todoroki again, his half closed eyes blinked slowly, moistening his eyes.

After some time he slowly said, "Eh?"

Todoroki was silent for a moment before repeating himself, "It's lunch time"

The guys were just thinking of eating together so they had all gathered near their desk. They turned towards them at the sound of conversation.

"Oh", Nijirou was listless. He tried to stand up but immediately fell down, probably because there was no strength in legs after resting for so long.

"Huh?", he looked at his legs with a question mark above his head.

Todoroki saw his state and sighed a little before helping him stand up, "I feel like a father too...", he muttered in a low voice.

The guys who were close to them heard this and burst into laughter.

"Now even Todoroki wants to be a father!!"

"Nijirou has two dads~~"

Kirishima was a bit speechless, he patted Todoroki's back as if comforting him and silently agreed with his words.

Hearing the loud laughter Nijirou finally came to his senses. He looked around at his laughing classmates and was still confused.

"What's going on?"

"Oh Nijirou's awake!"

Before they could say anything Kirishima shut Nijirou's ears and said quickly, "Let's go let's go, or forget about lunch today. Even now we're quite late"

Everyone knew about the rush in lunch so they didn't dawdle any longer and quickly left.

—-------—----------------------------

The afternoon was given completely to hero training. So the students gathered at Ground-Beta again in their hero costumes.

Nijirou was quite happy after lunch and squinted his eyes comfortably in the sun while waiting for the teachers to arrive.

Suddenly there was an extra hand around his shoulder. He turned around to see Kirishima grinning widely at him.

"Not sleepy anymore?", his tone was bit weird, like he was talking to a child.

Nijirou unconsciously pouted and ignored him because of his tone.

"Hahahaha look at this Kirishima is being a dad again!!", Denki was laughing.

Sero also joined after listening to Denki, "Ahaha he's quite dedicated!".

Seeing them laugh, Nijirou was also in a happy mood. His eye slowly curved into a small smile.

Kirishima accidentally looked at him at this time and froze.

'....my son's appearance is not half bad', he thought to himself while sighing in admiration.

He pulled Nijirou's cheek and smiled at the soft sensation.

Just when he decided to go further by pinching them, he saw that Aizawa-sensei had arrived.