BakuXNijirou-35

"I'm really sorry I can't come Bakubro, Nijibrooo!!", Kirishima said with his hands joined in a pleading gesture,

"The limited edition of Sero's new game just came out and with all the training I won't have a chance to play if not now!!"

Bakugou scoffed, "The damn game is more important than us, of course."

"Ahh Bakubro don't make me feel more guilty now!!", he started wailing more.

Grabbing Nijirou's hand he turned around, "Let's go, come on."

"We'll be back Kirishima-kun", Nijirou nodded towards him and followed Bakugou back without saying anything else.

Seeing him like that, Kirishima started to regret his decisions, "Wahh no my son is leaving me!! I can't take this anymore, Bakubro give him backkk!!"

Bakugou pulled Nijirou to stand in front of him while ignoring Kirishima's words; turning back after they were far enough, he smirked and stuck his tongue cheekily.

Looking at his dishonest appearance, Kirishima was shocked for a second before trembling violently, "YOU'RE A ROGUE BAKUBRO!!"

Nijirou seemed to hear a faint scream, so he looked back curiously but Bakugou pulled him forward again while shaking his head, "Must be your illusion~"

"Oh...", Nijirou was a bit doubtful because of his mischievous expression but decided to trust him.

Since they had started training for the hero license exams, their free time had been decreasing day by day. Even today, they had trained all morning before returning to the dorm exhausted for lunch; where they had been informed that the rest of the day was given as free because the exam was growing close.

'You'll have to take the exam tomorrow so take the day off from now', Aizawa's unexpected words had made the class jump in excitement.

'Wahhh!!'

'Yayy finally some rest!!!'

'Let's go sleep right now!!'

Amidst the excited cheers Nijirou was a bit lost, 'But I wanted to train more...'

As if reading his mind, Bakugou and Kirishima had surrounded him while scolding him in low voices,

'You have to take rest days too Nijibro!! How much more do you want to train?!!'

'But we were supposed to practice that special move this even-'

'No, we're going to rest.'

Their voices had made him shrink, '...then what do we do instead?', his words succeeding in making them both pause.

'Play games!'

'Let's take a walk.'

Kirishima and Bakugou had spoken at once; which led to the previous scene of them fighting in the living room.

Nijirou wasn't too sad with the result, 'It'll be relaxing to walk with Bakugou-kun anyway.'

Walking through the campus, with the evening breeze gently messing with their hair, the atmosphere between them was calm but harmonious at the same time.

Bakugou's hand rested on Nijirou's shoulder casually as they chatted about various topics in low voices. Hearing the other giggle from time to time, his mood was pleasant and mellow.

He never considered a talkative person before, listening to the others talk while either ignoring them or shouting at them was what he usually did,

'But with him...', it was like he suddenly wanted to tell everything about himself to the other, 'Maybe because he listens so well', Nijirou's occasional nods and attentive face made him want to spill everything.