BakuXNijirou-34

"AP SHOTT!!"

Entering the gym Gamma two days later, Nijirou heard various sounds of struggling, but the most prominent one was Bakugou's. The duplicate of Ectoplasm fighting with him died in an instant.

"Bakugou-shounen in so amazing...", All Might in front of him praised him in amazement.

Aizawa agreed, "Yeah...he's only going to get better."

Bakugou's excited face turned towards them at this moment, "Ectoplasm give me ano-", his voice stopped when his eyes swept past All Might and Aizawa.

His eyes widened and he strode towards them with a surprised face.

'Eh why's he coming here?', All Might was startled for a moment. His hand raised up unconsciously as is to say hello,

"Bakugou-shounen hello-"

But Bakugou didn't even glance at him, passing him directly and standing in front of the newcomer instead.

"Ah Bakugou-kun...", Nijirou was staring at him from the beginning, waving to him when he saw the other come closer.

Bakugou was still in a trance, 'A hero costume...', it was because Nijirou was wearing his hero costume for the first time.

A black bodysuit-kind of shirt with dark green baggy trousers...and although the shirt covered his arms completely, it stuck to his skin, showing off his thin but lean arms.

A dark red, almost maroon sleeveless jacket was worn over everything else, completing the outfit.

'He looks good...and handsome', Bakugou's cheeks slowly turned red but his mouth smirked proudly. He put his arm around Nijirou naturally,

"You look good", he said while patting the other's head.

"Hehe", Nijirou chuckled. He was feeling uncomfortable wearing something new but the other's approval immediately made his mood improve. He pulled open his jacket a little, showing off its insides,

"There's so many pockets for carrying around medicines and potions."

Bakugou looked at the row of already densely packed pockets and nodded, "Good idea..."

"And what about your fever?", he asked suddenly, with his brows furrowing slightly.

"Its all ok now...Recovery Girl-sensei said I can train normally."

Bakugou was relieved, "Then that's good..."

"You're here", Aizawa's voice made them both look forward.

"Nijirou-shounen you got your hero costume!", All Might also approached them amiably.

Aizawa looked at costume and nodded with satisfaction, 'He'll be able to move around freely with that.'

After the training camp last time they still had to ready the students for the upcoming Hero License exams, 'They need to have special moves with perfect technical skills.'

Glancing at Nijirou again he thought to himself, 'And he'll have to participate too...so he needs to strengthen his offense.'

The healing quirk wasn't really useful for battles with villains, 'It doesn't have both the offence and the defense ability', eyes sweeping past Bakugou his thoughts took a turn again,

'Totally different from him; both his offence and defense are perfect. Not to mention his battle ability and sense...'

'But still...Nijirou is different from normal quirk-users', after the quirk-amplifying he had shown in the first training camp, Aizawa was impressed and had more expectations,