102 : Stoneheart Origins Part 2

Y/N POV

Well at least there haven't been latest news about the Stonehearts showing any signs of movement so we're safe...for now.

That was until the slamming sound of a door interrupted my thoughts and if there's one thing I know about Mom is that when she slams something that means she's angry.

"YYY/NNN!"

Mom shouted making me flinch in fear as I slowly turned around facing her with an angry and infuriated look.

"M-Mom...hehehe.

Uh...sorry?"

I asked shrugging completely unsure as Mom placed a hand on her forehead sighing.

"I left you for about a few hours in just one day and this is what I'm coming home to?

The Stonehearts are completely immobile but we can't be sure of the akumatized victim,especially when the enemy is holding the moth miraculous."

Mom stated looking for something in the fridge as she brought out a ready to eat box and placed it in the microwave while I looked down in complete defeat.

"Sorry,Mom.

I was still getting used to my powers and..."

I reasoned as I heard her sigh while hearing her footsteps coming closer to me and to my surprise she was hugging me.

"That's not what I'm upset for,Y/N.

I know you've always liked this kind of thrill where you can always jump into action because helping others have always been your greatest passion along with sharing kindness even to the most cruel ones,I'm only worried for you because you might forget yourself if you continue worrying for others before you.

I'm not trying to stress you out or anything,I just want you to know that you shouldn't put yourself into immediate danger like that.

Remember to analyse the situation first before you go on doing dangerous things,OK?"

Mom asked gently combing my hair as she looked at me with a worried expression with a sad smile while I nodded and hugged her.

"OK,I promise not to do those kinds of things."

I assured as we heard the microwave ring and Mom went to get it while I turned to face the news.

Timeskip

As I walk back to school a blonde boy came running past me accidentally bumpinh into me.

"I'm so sorry,I was in a hurry and I didn't mean it I swear."

The boy reasoned as I just smiled and waved it off.

"It's fine,I was walking timidly because I was thinking of something.

If you don't mind,I can walk with you."

I assured as he smiled at me and we both started walking to school while I noticed a shiny black car following us from behind.

"You know,this is my first time making new friends since I've always been locked up at home and this is even my first time going into school.

My name's Adrien by the way,what's yours?"

Adrien asked as we entered the school noticing Chloe and the others gathered around in one place talking about something which I quickly shook it off.