112 : Simon Says

3rd POV

"I'm so glad Mr. Bourgeois let you take the weekend,so now we can finally spend some time together."

Y/N complimented smiling contently as he walked down the street with his mother while they stopped at the ice cream stand.

"Hello,sir.

Two cones please."

The h/c haired boy requested as the man laughed.

"I see you brought your mother out for some joyful time spend with,Monsieur Y/N.

Then its a good thing you've come to the right stand that sells ice cream because nothing else tastes better than André's.

Now,a scoop of f/f with s/f mixed with another two flavors similar to your hair and your eyes for your mother."

André complimented with a joyful smile as he handed the ice cream to the boy's mother while creating another one.

"And for you kind man,a scoop of red with blue mixed with vanilla and chocolate.

Now the two of you will find your right one in the future,with you Monsieur Y/N the girl will no doubt be the one who'll love you no matter who you are.

As for you Mademoiselle,the man of your dreams will soon come to you and propose to you in the night when the city's lively and awake.

Have fun and enjoy the ice cream."

The man encouraged waving the two goodbye as M/N chuckled whole heartedly while Y/N smiled warmly with his gaze on the ice cream.

"He's so nice.

This is why I wanted to move back to Paris because the memories I've had in this place are so...joyous that I can't keep myself from coming and relive every moments.

But at least you'll get to experience the same things I did when I was a teenager."

The woman expressed sighing contently not noticing her son's sudden grim expression as he looked away.

"I wish I could've,but with Hawkmoth present I doubt I'll experience any of those."

Y/N replied as the two sat down on a bench near the bridge while watching the clear blue sky.

"You know,André's ice cream sometimes have a deep meaning than what he just says.

Do you wanna know what yours says?"

M/N asked with a gentle smile trying to lift the boy's down spirit as he glanced at his mother who's looking at him with a bright smile.

"Yours are saying that even though you're living two lives as a hero and an ordinary teenager doesn't mean you have to prioritize yourself as a hero,you deserve to still have fun because you're still a teenager.

While mine,well it says that I've led a good life as both a mother and a devoted worker that I raised a good child with a very kind and warm heart.

So Y/N,remember that you're not alone in this.

There's me,Ladybug and Chat Noir who's with you all the way and they trust you for being with them and helping them.

And if you ever got akumatized or being forced against your will by Hawkmoth,they'll save you because you've always been helping them and they'll take that chance to repay you for everything you've done for them.

All I ask is,don't push yourself too hard.

You're still young and have a lot to enjoy."

The woman answered glancing softly at the sorbet as Y/N looked at his mother in surprise.