118 : Timebreaker

3rd POV

It was another morning as the bluenette were reassuring her mother since its their wedding anniversary.

Then right after they left the bluenette came to her room finding Y/N playing it Tikki.

"Oh hey,Mari.

You ready to go for Alix's challenge?Its in five minutes."

Y/N asked while the bluenette screamed in panic making the h/c haired chuckle as he stood up.

"I'll leave a senti - clone to give the cake to Mrs. Chamack while we head in the Trocadero."

The h/c haired assured transforming into Mono and snapped his fingers creating a sentimonster who looked exactly alike the bluenette.

"Now then,I need you to wait in the bakery to give the cake to Mrs. Chamack then you're free to do whatever you want but no violence."

Y/N advised while the clone nodded with a smile.

"No problem,Y/N.

Besides,still have this homework to do."

The doppelganger replied surprising Tikki and Marinette as they both turned at the h/c haired hero.

"What?Sentimonsters are supposed to be treated like a person,not a slave.

Besides,don't you like it?Now that when you need an excuse to transform as Ladybug you have someone to cover for you,and this'll help in boosting your confidence and mental esteem by talking to doppleganger.

Now all we need is a name when she takes your place,so for us she'll be Bridgette.

Only to the two of us,got it?And when she's Ladybug we'll call her...Beetle."

Mono claimed making the bluenette nod as she transformed into Ladybug and while the bluenette hero waited for him at the roof the h/c haired turned to face the senti - clone.

"Remember my advise,Bridgette.

And don't forget that only me and your twin can call you Bridgette while the others call you Marinette and when you're in your hero form your name is Beetle whom only Ladybug and I can call you."

The monochromed hero reminded while Bridgette nodded with a chuckle as she watched the hero leave through the attic door.

Then Ladybug grabbed ahold of the h/c haired's shoulder as he levitated and flew in rapid speed approaching the Trocadero within seconds while hiding somewhere to detransform and approached the group like nothing happened.

"Hey,girl.

I was just about to call you."

Alya greeted noticing the two as they both looked at each other while Y/N revealed the banner making everyone cheer.

"Hey,Y/N.

Chloe asked us to make a bet between Alix and Kim so we thought you'd make one since I'm sure you don't like Kim being too much of a challenger in his athletic skills."

Adrien chimed surprising the h/c haired as he glanced at the others who were nodding at including Max making him chuckle while Alix arrived just in time.

"Alright you guys,no need to get worked up.

So before we start the challenge,if Alix loses then she'll practice all athletic sports with me including extreme sports and she'll surrender her rollerblades to Kim,but if Kim loses then he'll be making no more dares or challenges anymore and he'll be entering the gaming club instead."

Y/N announced standing in front of the red line between the two who's preparing to beat each other in a breakneck speed challenge while the h/c haired was about to set the game when the pink haired girl called for a timeout.