120 : Puppeteer

3rd POV

"Thanks for helping me babysit her,Y/N.

Sometimes she's a handful."

Marinette apologised smiling sheepishly at her brother figure who just gave her a soft smile with a gentle expression as he played with the hyperactive girl.

"No worries.

Besides,I love kids because they're so cute that its irresistible,and they're the easiest to practice reverse psychology in order to control their tantrums and hyperactivity.

Take this for an example,Manon do you wanna help me put this mess away or do you wanna do it yourself?"

Y/N replied asking the girl with a gentle look making the girl hum while the bluenette observed closely as Manon agreed to fix her mess surprising Marinette.

"Wow,I never thought that its that easy.

Do you think you can teach me how?"

The bluenette asked completely flabbergasted while Y/N chuckled.

"While it may look easy,its going to take a lot of patience for you cause studying psychology requires a lot of self - control and understanding in order to master it and it took me seven years before I fully mastered it and it almost split my brain in half."

The h/c haired answered laughing at the last sentence making Marinette groan in defeat until she noticed the mess in her room completely clean with Manon playing on the couch using her hand - sewn dolls as Y/N stood beside her and watched the girl play.

"You know,Mom told me that children should be allowed to enjoy their lives until they became teenagers and then that's where you can allow yourself to give them chores,responsibilities and be a little strict in order to limit their given freedom.

That's why we shouldn't be too controlling to a child's behaviour and instead apply it with gentleness so they can be aware of their actions,like giving them a suggestive task."

The boy explained glancing at the bluenette who smiled and sat on the couch playing with Manon while Y/N watched the girl interact with the toddler.

Then his phone rang making him hum as he checked to see who's calling him and it just so happened to be Adrien while an idea suddenly came over him.

"Hey,Goldi,what's up?

Say,do you want to go on a movie with Mari?Nope,don't think she's busy.

She'll see you there then."

Y/N asked ending the call as he turned to face the bluenette who were playing with the toddler.

"Hey,Mari.

Goldilocks just called and he agreed to go on a movies with you.

Don't worry,you can leave Manon to me so go and have fun."

The boy insisted carrying the girl on his arms as he twirled around tossing Manon in the air making her laugh while the bluenette smiled.

"Thanks,Y/N.

You're the best."

Marinette complimented as she stood up and went to get her pocket bag.

Then as she left she waved goodbye to the two leaving the h/c haired teen to babysit the toddler.

"Can we play dolls?Please?"

Manon asked approaching the handmade dolls the bluenette made as Y/N chuckled and nodded agreeing on her request.

Then he made different voices for each dolls he holds making the toddler laugh as they both played with the dolls for hours while laughing and mimicking funny voices.