121 : The Mime

3rd POV

"OK,before I leave I'll just let you know that I'll be depositing your allowances on our bank account so use to whatever you wish.

I'm not gonna be back for a few months due to the feud China and Philippines are having because of the territorial sea they're arguing about."

M/N advised standing at the sidewalk with a black car waiting behind her as the h/c haired nodded at each of her words paying close attention to everything she says.

"Don't worry,Mom.

I'm not gonna spend it all unless it's something important,so go and deal with what they're asking you to help.

You know when to call me."

Y/N replied lightly pushing his mother inside the car as he closed the door and watched it leave.

Then his phone rang making him check and to his surprise his mother had left a goodbye message as he grinned in amusement while he raised his head watching the black car get smaller and smaller in the distance.

Wish me luck.

"Already praying for it,Mom.

Already praying for it."

The h/c haired mumbled while his phone rang again and he calmly answered it with Marinette's voice coming from the other side of the phone.

And later afternoon the h/c haired arrived at the Dupain - Cheng's as he obliged himself to come into the bluenette's room where Mylene and her dad stood in front of the blue haired teen.

"Hi,Mr. Haprele,Mylene.

What are you guys doing here?Getting some requests done by our future fashion designer?"

The h/c haired asked approaching Marinette as he rested his arm on her shoulder while the two chuckled and greeted him.

Then Mr. Haprele's phone rang as he answered it while leaving.

"So,Mari.

What's this trouble you called me for?"

Y/N asked watching Mylene leave while the bluenette groaned in defeat and handed Alya's phone to him.

"I accidentally deleted the video Alya recorded of me as Ladybug,and now I don't know how to tell her."

Marinette answered looking away to avoid the boy's gaze only to surprise her when she heard him chuckle as he ruffled the girl's hair with a smile.

"Your clumsiness is the reason that I can't resist your cuteness,Mari.

And while it's your doing there's no harm in telling the truth,especially when it comes to your best friend.

Besides,Alya had already posted that video in the Ladyblog so if I were you,I'd give her a surprise.

An interview surprise straight from the heroes of Paris."

The h/c haired assured as he and the bluenette walked down the stairs heading in the living room where they found Alya looking for something in her bag while Mylene watched her in confusion.

"Hey,Alya.

Here,Ms. Clumsy here thought she might be able to fix her accidental mistake since she deleted the video out of clumsiness but I already assured her."

The h/c haired teen called handing the phone to the tan girl as Marinette chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of her head with a closed eye and nervous grin.

"That's good to know."

Alya replied taking her phone back as she left leaving the two while the bluenette sighed in relief.