117 : The Pharaoh

3rd POV

"Hey,peeps.

Alya here,giving you the latest news in the Ladyblog.

Huh,what's that?"

Alya greeted looking up at the building as a helicopter passed by with Mono chasing after it dropping a book surprising the girl while approaching it to see it was a history book.

And to the girl's surprise the history book looked similar to the ones she was using with the others in her school as she gave an announcement to unravel Mono's true identity.

Timeskip

"What do you mean you've lost your book?"

The bluenette asked in worry as she stared at the h/c haired teen who had a nervous look while Chloe were crossing her arms with an upset look.

"This is why I told you to just leave your things in your locker when you go in your superhero mode,and now Alya's going to know who you are."

Chloe added as she and the bluenette scoffed while Y/N nervously chuckled rubbing his head.

"Come on,you guys.

It's not that big of a deal,I'll just tell Alya that Mono was the one holding my book because...I've lost it somewhere?"

The boy assured questioning the last sentence as the two girls sighed helplessly while facepalming.

"That'll still give Alya a clue that you're Mono,Y/N.

And when that happens Hawkmoth might use you to take Marinette's and Chat Noir's miraculouses."

Tikki answered coming out of her hiding spot surprising the blond girl as she squealed in excitement rushing to the kwami.

"Ohh,look at how cute you are!

I bet Blueberry loves it when you make cute noises."

Chloe bragged making the bluenette and Y/N softly chuckled while Marinette turned at the boy as she sat beside him.

"I'm surprised she didn't said anything about you being Mono,also I think I like her better this way.

She really does look cute when she's all...giddy."

Marinette complimented smiling at the boy who let out a soft scoff while they watched Chloe talking openly to the kwami.

"You know,before Mom passed down the miraculous to me she's been doing an endless research about the miraculouses including the ones that went missing.

She studied every single miraculous she came across from and concluded that since the Guardian Miraculous is meant to protect the identities of the ladybug and black cat but also the other holders,she's the one who told me that the miraculous' powers can use all of the other miraculouses' powers and can even use it several times.

So I decided to train myself to master every single one of it,now I'm more than ready to face Hawkmoth himself once he shows up but that doesn't mean I'm doing it alone.

Because teamwork is what'll help us gain victory in the end."

Y/N stated looking at the bluenette with a gentle expression making her giggle while the blond girl approached them.