207 : Riposte

3rd POV

Weeks had passed as Y/N sat in the corner of the room holding his head muttering with his eyes completely dilated showing clear signs of trauma and lack of sleep.

"Must...obey...can't leave...can't leave...side..."

Y/N muttered while the doorknob turned revealing the brown haired girl holding a plate of breakfast on the tray she's holding before entering inside placing the tray on the table.

Then she squat in front of him making him scurry in the corner trying to feel small as he covered his head in fear shaking and shivering with frightened whimpers coming out of him making the brunette smile.

As she sat on the bed with her attention never leaving Y/N's cowering figure Lila gave a sickening sweet smile before patting her leg motioning the boy which he wordlessly complied.

While Y/N crept towards the girl he shakily hugged her leg resting his head on her thigh feeling the girl's finger treading on each stray strands of his hair.

"Did you slept well last night?"

The teen asked closely observing the boy as he slowly calmed down to her touch feeling comfortable in her warmth.

"N -No...it - its cold..."

Y/N stuttered while the girl glanced at the room finding that there's almost nothing but a bed,a corner table and a chair and she quickly shrugged it off with no care.

Then she gently cupped the male's jaw making him turn to her with his e/c eyes that once held the bright and cheerful glint now turned afraid and dependent as Lila smiled in satisfaction.

"Do you promise not to do anything that makes me angry?"

The girl asked as Y/N nodded his head but the moment was instantly interrupted when someone rang the doorbell making the teen growled.

"Stay here."

Lila ordered leaving the room before locking it while the h/c haired male glanced at the tray with hunger in his eyes before eating the dishes like an animal that's been starved for weeks.

And outside the room Lila came to check who rang and upon opening the door a sudden punch to the face met her before hand as the strong impact caused her to fall with a surprised look on her face.

"The only reason you're lucky is because my brother has deep respect for females regardless of age,but don't think I'm not any different from him.

Because in my culture,women are lower than men and their purpose is to please them in every way,so if they ever did anything that displeased them...worse punishments beyond your expectation will surely leave you hanging.

Now where is he?"

Ren warned with a murderous gaze that burnt through the girl's soul as she held her bruised cheek with a cut lip that slightly bled before glancing at the door where she kept the h/c haired male and Ren followed her gaze.

"Consider yourself lucky that I'm not reporting this to anyone right now,because either you expose him or Mother will get akumatized again because of you."

Ren reminded while heading towards the door and before he could open it he stopped after hearing Lila's question about how he found out.

"The text message you sent,he doesn't speak in any idioms because that'll confuse whom he's talking to.

So I knew it was you,and it even took me a few days of no sleep since I had to trace his phone until it brought me to this place."

The blonde replied before kicking open the door breaking it from its hinges as he entered the room looking for his brother until he found him cowering in the corner near the foot of the bed.