126 : Volpina

3rd POV

It was another day as the bluenette walked to school with the tan skinned girl beside her and while walking Marinette overheard Rose's and Juleka's conversation.

"Can you believe Lila flew with Prince Ali on the private jet?"

Rose asked while the purple haired girl mumbled with a bored look.

"Sounds bogus,we all know it was Y/N who flew in a private jet and not only with royals but also politics since his Mom can't leave him."

Juleka mumbled leaving the bluenette confused as she continued walking only to overhear the blond queen bee's angry comment.

"There's no way Jagged Stone knows her and wrote a song about her,it was Y/N who wrote a music score with him together."

Chloe commented while Sabrina followed after her with a worried look as Marinette arched a brow wondering what everyone's been so worked up with and she even heard Nino talking to Kim and Max about the Hollywood directors.

"That Lila dude sure is an attention seeker,the only person who flew to Hollywood and met all the directors are Y/N and his mother."

Nino answered and this made the bluenette run up to her friend who also had a questioning look as Marinette decided to end the flying gossips about the new girl.

"Who's Lila?And why does everyone sound like they're saying she's a complete liar?"

Marinette asked as her friend glanced at her in surprise.

"You don't know?Lila's the new girl who transferred here in our school and she even told everyone about her 'wonderful life' when we all know it was Y/N who experienced all that.

And to be honest,when Y/N heard this he's completely ticked off that the boys had to pile up on him just so he couldn't hurt the poor girl.

Everyone knows that Lila is a complete liar,that's why they don't want to be friends with her because she's just spilling lies when she didn't know that Y/N was the lucky one who experienced all that."

Alya replied making a bunny ear finger while the bluenette gasped as she looked around looking for a certain h/c haired male.

And to her surprise she found him seemingly holding back from hurting the brown haired girl who were playfully flirting with him making Marinette growl as she tried to approach the girl only to be held back by her friend.

"Whoa there,Ms. Angry Berry.

If I were you I'd let Y/N handle this.

Besides,if she thinks she can have anyone on her side then she thought wrong,no one would ever want to be friends with a liar."

The tan - skinned girl reminded as the bluenette sighed while watching her brother figure follow the new girl to the library.

"I've heard many things about you and all the girls would rather fight over you than Mr. Gold Brand."

Lila answered holding a history book as she sat beside the h/c haired male who's been trying to compose himself from blurting out at the girl.

"You do know that we're in the same class so I don't recall hearing our adviser telling us that there's homework to do unless you asked me to study with you for the test which is a few months away."

Y/N replied with a doubtful expression surprising the brown haired female who quickly laughed.

"I know that,silly.

It's just that I wanted to ask if you wanna go out with me this afternoon in the park,since I have something to tell you."

Lila added recalling her quick glance at the book with a fox miraculous user which the blonde male were taking a look at.