205 : Hunter Part 2

3rd POV

It was the weekends and the three heroes were doing a patrol as they jumped from roof to roof while flew above them.

"M'lady,do you wanna get some ice cream?"

Chat asked as the trio jumped down at the bridge right where André's ice cream stand is.

"Sure,all this patrol is making me parched."

Ladybug replied as the two bought ice cream while Mono watched them with a smile.

"Excuse me."

A calm voice called catching the monochromed hero's attention as he turned at the stranger who called him and to his surprise the stranger was a male foreigner.

"Can you tell me where this address is?"

The young male asked handing out a piece of paper to the hero with a written address on it while Mono was left completely surprised as the address was his home.

Then the two heroes approached him with ice cream in hands as they noticed the h/c haired hero staring at the young male in shock.

"Mono?What's wrong?"

The ladybug heroine asked before turning her attention at the blonde teen in front of her.

"Oh,hi.

Are you new around here?"

Ladybug added smiling at the teen as he nodded while Mono hummed.

"You guys go ahead,I'll escort this one to where he needs to go."

Mono answered as moments later the h/c haired hero was flying above the highway leading the car to the address and inside the blonde male was watching the civilians and houses pass by.

"Are you excited to see your mother and brother?"

The chauffer asked smiling at the blonde who glanced at him through the mirror and nodded while the monochromed hero stopped in front of a house.

As Mono floated down he watched the blonde teen get out of the car watching the house in front of him.

"Alright then,I'll leave you guys here."

The h/c haired hero answered teleporting straight in his room as he detransformed back before leaving his room finding where his mother is and eventually he found her in the kitchen making supper.

"Oh,hi.

You're just in time,supper's ready."

M/N announced smiling at her son while the h/c haired teen was about to say something when the doorbell rang surprising his mother and he just smiled widely.

"I forgot to tell you that we have guests.

I'll go get them."

Y/N answered heading to open the door leaving his mother with a confused look as she glanced at the dish she made thinking of something until an idea hit her.