103 : Stormy Weather

3rd POV

At the Dupain - Cheng household Marinette constantly chased the hyperactive girl she was asked to babysit as the toddler kept giving troubles for the bluenette teen.

"Come on,Manon.

Give that back."

Marinette pleaded as Manon jumped on the couch wearing a sun hat.

"But I wanna be a fashion designer."

Manon teased narrowly avoiding Marinette as she kept whining to have the girl obey until a doorbell surprised the two.

"Huh,I wonder who could it be."

The bluenette mumbled approaching the door opening it to reveal a h/c haired boy waiting for her to open the door.

"Hey,Mari.

Heard you were babysitting so I thought maybe I could help."

Y/N greeted as Marinette sighed in relief and let him in while she closed the door.

"Wow,quite a nice place you got here."

The h/c - ette complimented as Manon's giggling voice caught his attention making him turn to the source seeing a five year old girl playing tag with Marinette.

"Who are you?"

Manon asked noticing the tall boy as he kneeled down patting the girl's head with a kind and honest smile plastered on his face.

"I'm Y/N,Marinette's cool friend who constantly fights battle with aliens from outer space."

The h/c haired boy remarked surprising the young toddler as she stared with wide eyes and mouth agape while Y/N chuckled.

"Really?

And do you fight monsters?Travel planets?Save an alien empire?"

Manon asked jumping in sheer joy as Y/N carried her and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah,do you wanna hear a story from my previous battle?"

The boy asked while Marinette sighed in relief as she started cleaning the mess Manon had made.

"Yes please."

Manon replied making the boy laugh heartily.

"OK,it started where I was buying an alien food for me and my friend when all of a sudden a bunch of space pirates barged in on my favourite restaurant and they even ruined my favourite food.

So I started fighting against them until I won and everyone cheered for the defeat of the space pirates who always loots them nonstop."

Y/N stated as another doorbell made the bluenette groan while the two snickered.

While Marinette opened the door revealing her friend Alya waiting with a smile on her face she started expressing a surprising headline to the blue haired girl.

"Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you that I took pictures of Adrien earlier with Mr. Vincent before going here.

Sorry."

Y/N apologised as he stood up and carried Manon on his back while he watched Alya and Marinette talk about the famous blonde boy.

"Mari,chill.

You can't think too much of the future yet if you haven't even managed to confess to him,and lucky for you,you have the best planner on your side.

Now let's go and have you confess your feelings for him."

The h/c - ette encouraged while Alya nodded in agreement as they all left the house with Manon cheerfully riding on Y/N's shoulder making an airplane noise.