115 : Animan

3rd POV

"Are you sure you want to practice your powers here?"

Master Fu asked in complete worry as he and the h/c haired teenager stood inside the large abandoned warehouse located far away from the city.

"I'm absolutely sure,Master.

This is the only way to ensure that Hawkmoth won't detect me and you so you could help me train my powers to absolute control."

Y/N replied as the guardian sighed and nodded with a gentle smile.

"In all my years of service to the miraculous holders,you're by far the only one who's more concerned for others than yourself."

The old man stated making Y/N smile warmly as he put on his mask transforming into Mono and started creating an obstacle course.

"There.

Each courses requires different powers to be used and some of them are mixed which means I'll be using either two or more powers than once while the rest are needed for me to constantly use each and every single one of the miraculouses' powers,this training will also include to strengthen my stamina and endurance."

The h/c haired hero stated while Master Fu nodded in agreement with a gentle smile.

"That's a great idea you've thought out of,Y/N.

Now let's see where your current level is."

Master Fu requested as Mono nodded and crouched down breaking into a full sprint while dodging and evading every incoming obstacle.

As Mono avoided every single obstacle he activated the buffalo's power with every incoming obstacle heading his way breaking and crashing into him while he remained unfazed and continued running into the next level.

"Hmm,you're learning quick and improving faster than I thought."

Master Fu muttered watching in a profound expression as the h/c haired male evaded the obstacles.

Timeskip

Y/N sat tiredly on the bench inside the school as he yawned while leaning back.

"What did you yesterday that had you worked up so hard?There's even dark eyebags under your eyes."

Chloe nagged noticing the boy's tired expression while Y/N chuckled nervously.

"I stood up last night working on an assignment."

The h/c haired boy reasoned while the blond girl arched a brow in suspicion not believing Y/N's statement as she stood up and grabbed his wrist dragging him with her.

"If you're going to school like that then I know just what you need."

Chloe answered as a grey car waited outside the school while the h/c haired boy tried to get out of her grasp by making a reason while the blond girl ignored his statement.

"You're going to get that special treatment one way or another so get inside."

The blond commanded ordering Y/N as he sighed in defeat and entered the car while the bluenette and Alya watched in complete surprise.

"Is it just me or does Y/N look like he's about to become a zombie?"

Marinette pondered with a confused look while the brown haired girl shrugged her shoulders.