125 : Antibug

3rd POV

At the Grand Hotel the blond girl were pacing back and forth as a worried look painted her face while the sound of an elevator bell made her glance at the incoming visitor which happened to be her brother figure.

"I hope you have a good reason for disturbing my photography session."

Y/N warned as he stepped inside the girl's room while Chloe ran up to him engulfing him in a hug looking like she's been trapped and frightened.

"I have a very good reason and it's Sabrina!She's been missing since yesterday because she didn't answered my phone calls and I've been leaving her countless voice mails and texts!

Look!"

Chloe replied in a rushed and stressed tone while showing her phone to the h/c haired boy who scrolled at her histories of voice mails and missed calls.

Then Y/N sighed as he gently grabbed the girl lightly pushing her to take a seat while he asked her butler to get them a glass of chocolate milk before sitting down on the couch comforting the worried teen.

"Look,Chloe.

Panicking and worrying won't help,it'll stress you out even more so let me handle this since I know her every move and the way she acts when she's filled with emotions.

So do me a favour and take some time for yourself,stressing yourself will only make it worse."

Y/N assured rubbing the girl's back while Jean - Jacques came back with a glass of chocolate on tray.

And while the blond queen bee calmed herself down by drinking the glass of chocolate Y/N were thinking deep in thought until he came to a conclusion.

"Queen Bee,I know this'll sound shocking to you but...I'd say Sabrina's been akumatized.

Cause I just noticed that some of your things are missing."

The h/c haired male concluded noticing the girl's drawer wide open with a few things missing and this made Chloe shot a quick glance at him in a worried and an anxious look.

"What?But...OK,I'd agree with you but whatever happened between us...it's..."

The blond started hesitating to tell something while Y/N sighed as he stood up.

"You sound like you're the done who's done something wrong,but whatever it is I'll understand it so whenever you feel ready I'll be here."

Y/N assured taking his leave while Chloe looked down in guilt as a frown painted her face.

"She's hiding something from me,I can tell it the way she expresses her emotions and how her tone dropped when she knew she's the one at fault."

The h/c haired male answered sitting on the bench in the school hall with the bluenette sitting beside him as a worried look etched on her face.

"Well,considering how much change Chloe had made some things would remain there since it's become a part of her.

And I'm sure she's just scared that you might get angry at her if she tells you why,give her time.

I'm sure she'll come forward,just like what she did to Uncle Cheng when it turns she was the one who accidentally made his soup taste bad.

So just let her be,I'm sure she'll tell you everything once she feels she can tell you."

Marinette replied smiling gently at the h/c haired male who only sighed as the two of them made their way into their classroom.

As everyone quietly focused on their given paperwork the bluenette and blonde male noticed Chloe's tired look who was nodding her head back and forth with drowsy eyes.