206 : Hunter Part 3

3rd POV

It was another day as the government leaders argued about their territory and invaded countries and their booming boasts filled the entire conference.

Just then M/N came in with Ren's chauffer holding a load of papers in his hand while the others completely went quiet and sat composedly on their seat.

As the woman stood in front she cleared her before speaking with her gaze scanning the room.

"I'm terribly sorry for coming in late due to some reasons that I had to handle.

So then,regarding about the dispute of the West Philippine Sea and the East China Sea,I have thought of a solution and only if the two leaders would agree to listen closely as I'll be stating it discreetly."

M/N announced leaving the whole room quiet with the other political leaders glancing at the mentioned presidents who both looked reluctant before sighing in defeat.

"Very well,Ms. L/N,please share us what you have thought of so far.

Because I can't stand watching my people fight against the foreign countries when it should be me."

The Philippine President replied glancing gently at the Chinese President while the woman nodded.

"Thank you,sir.

Based on the history I've gathered about your country and other informations,I've decided to have your allied nations sign this weaver that they're aiding your side for the cause of creating a greater nation united as one.

While my assistant hands out the paper I'll be explaining the solution about the dispute of the divided seas.

By simply putting a structure based on the territorial line that surrounded the Philippines it'll keep the foreign boats of China from wandering any further,this said,we're going to build a wall that reaches over fifty feet high.

This dispute isn't just about the Philippines but also for China so that your arguments about claiming your territory can finally end."

The woman stated watching the two men hesitate about the decision given.

Timeskip

"That was a good job you did back there,at least now the US won't be finding any excuse to exploit the Philippines."

M/N's chauffer complimented as the two sat at the lounging area with the man handling her a cup of warm tea before sitting beside her.

"Thanks,Daemon.

But I only did what was right and I thought they're going to argue even more."

The woman replied while a man in black suit approached her making Daemon glance at him in alarm.

"Ms. M/N L/N,I'm sorry for telling you this in a sudden act but there's been some...problem."

The man addressed confusing the woman as she stared at the man in question and later she stood inside the office looking anxious.

"Is there something wrong,sir?"

M/N asked while the man sitting behind the desk looked completely in distraught.

"This is something even I can't explain so I need you to take a seat and I'll tell you."

The man replied motioning for the woman to sit down as she reluctantly followed with her attention never leaving the man's troubled look.

"OK,first of all,I'd be fired from my job if they found that you were fired so I'm going to do everything in my power to investigate your case.

An anonymous person gave me a message telling me that you've been...doing some illegal activities like money laundering,extortion,assault,theft,abuse and embezzlement.