108 : Mr. Pigeon

3rd POV

As everyone listened closely to their advisers' announcement Mr. Damocles informed the entire class about a fashion show off using a derby hat with different kinds of design with Adrien's father being the special judge to see whom had the best design while the blonde boy grinned shyly at the announcement.

Then class ended as Y/N walked with Chloe and Sabrina asking them about the hat's design they'll be making while the bluenette noticed the h/c haired teen leaving the school with the spoiled blond and geek girl.

"You know,ever since Y/N got angry at Chloe she started becoming more and more friendly.

Like yesterday she came to visit our bakery and paid for five boxes a condensed bread for her sleepover party and its so awesome that she didn't bothered me and Adrien when we get to sleep beside each other."

Marinette commented while drawing a draft of her own design for the derby hat as Alya scoffed seeing her friend overcome her shyness and nervous clumsiness at the blonde boy.

"Well maybe because Y/N is helping her to be a little better.

Because she reasoned to us that she didn't meant to humiliate Kim when he tried to ask her to be his Valentine and she even asked him to propose in front of everyone during the Valentines Party."

Alya replied while the bluenette was humming thinking deep in thought as Adrien came by noticing Marinette's sketches making him admire it in awe.

"Wow,Marinette.

Those are some cool drawings,can I see some of them?"

Adrien asked snapping the girl out of her thoughts as she gazed at the blonde boy giving a closed eye smile while she handed him her sketch pad and Alya watched in the sidelines crossing her arms with a smile.

"Wow,Marinette.

This drawings of yours are so cool.

Maybe we can talk more about on the way while I help you find some inspiration."

The blonde added offering a hand as Marinette closed her eyes with a grin and the two strode outside the school while Alya secretly took a picture of them leaving then sent it to a certain someone.

Meanwhile

"So this is the kind of style you're going for?"

Y/N asked observing the drafted design of the derby hat Chloe asked him to draw as it appeared to simple while the blond girl scoffed with a confident smile.

"I just thought that maybe going on a little feminist style wouldn't hurt but I still have no idea what colour it should have.

Maybe violet but I think that's too much of a movie clown's theme."

Chloe replied placing a hand on her chin thinking of what colour should be applied to the hat while Y/N hummed as he observed the drawing.

"If you're going for a feminist style then why don't we have it made in blue?Like the same colour as Mari's hair so that way it won't clash with dark coloured suits if Adrien were to ever wear one."

The h/c haired male acknowledged picturing an image of Adrien posing in different coloured suits with a blue derby hat sitting on top of his head as Chloe's face lit up in excitement while she stood up with a wide smile.

"You're a genius!

Now let's get this tailored."

The blond girl complimented as she gently grabbed the draft and ran to the elevator in excitement while Y/N smiled slightly shaking his head with his attention watching Chloe leave and right after the elevator doors closed the boy sighed.