114 : Gamer

3rd POV

It was another clear morning as Y/N were playing a video game inside the library with Max being his competition while the others cheered.

Then the blue haired teen arrived just in time to find the h/c haired boy playing against the nerd student.

"Hey,girl.

You're just in time,you're not gonna believe this but Y/N just challenged Max into a high score battle and if he wins Max will have to buy a copy of his photograph when he won the tournament."

Alya bragged recording the game while the bluenette seemed confused as she watched the two play against one another.

"Uhm,what's going on?"

Marinette asked as the blonde haired boy standing beside her answered ending her confusion.

"Well,right after I beat Max in the game Y/N asked if he could play and in the first he allowed Max to win so that if Y/N loses again he'll have to stop taking pictures for the time being so he could hang out with us since he's always with Chloe and Sabrina.

Everyone even agreed including him and they've been playing for quite some time now."

Adrien stated as everyone intently watched the game resulting with the h/c haired boy winning against Max as he came second below Y/N.

"Sorry,Max.

But I really need that photograph for our my yearbook so I can contribute it to the school,besides I'm glad you guys voted on me being the official photographer of this school so I'm happy.

And don't worry,the photo's free."

Y/N encouraged placing a reassuring hand on the nerd's shoulder making Max smile back in return while Marinette suddenly had an idea.

"Uhm,Mr. Damocles sir,is it alright if I try out?"

The bluenette asked surprising everyone while the principal explained about the remaining five minutes as Marinette competed against Max constantly winning against him making his rank come down to third with the blue haired girl coming in second.

"Mari,don't you think that's a bit unfair?I mean,we're aiming to win for the championship that's why Mr. Damocles allowed us to play here."

Y/N asked trying to defend the black boy's shame as the bluenette tried to find an answer only for Max to make an obvious reason.

"Hey,don't take it too much,alright?

I'm sure Mari just wanted to play for the first time and didn't mean to make you come down in third."

The h/c haired boy assured as Max sighed and nodded leaving with a downward expression while the principal announced Marinette and Y/N to be the playing representative of the school.

Timeskip

Y/N were heading home after class as he pulled out his phone revealing several missed call from Max making the h/c haired boy sigh in defeat.

"Oh hey,N/N.

How's the new bracelet I gave you?"

The blond girl asked watching the male teen leave the room as she and Sabrina walked with him while Y/N had a disappointed look.

"It's nice,actually.

The way you made the silver look like an actual part of the watch is so amazing that it looked more like a wrist watch instead of bracelet - like watch."