116 : Darkblade

3rd POV

"Congratulations on winning the election,Mr. Bourgeois."

Y/N complimented holding a cake with congratulations written on the icing as the h/c haired teen placed it down on the table while Chloe entered the office.

"Good work,Daddy.

Now we can make Paris become more beautiful 'cause we're going to help you make this city more fabulous and literally live up to its name."

The blond cheered as she cut a piece of cake and placed it on the plate giving it to her father while the male teen handed hers.

"Thank you,Chloe my dear.

And thank you too,Y/N.

If it weren't for you my daughter would still remain as my wife's second so I owe it all to you,and this time I'm going to make everything right."

André replied making his daughter coo in delight as she rushed to hug her father while Y/N gently smiled watching the interaction between the two.

"No problem,Mr. Bourgeois.

At least I can be helpful for you and your daughter."

The h/c haired boy assured eating the cake.

Timeskip

Y/N sat in the back of the class beside the red haired introvert minding his own business while the h/c haired teen listened attentively at the teacher's advise.

"So as you all know,I'm putting up a class representative and a deputy to present this class and now everyone is free to stand and show our class' good behaviour and mannerisms."

Ms. Bustier announced making the h/c haired boy hum deep in thought while Marinette came in rushing to her seat putting up an excuse for being late.

Then Y/N raised his hand surprising everyone including Adrien and the bluenette.

"I'd like to run,since I have many ideas and suggestions for our class and our school.

And do I get to pick who gets to be my deputy?"

The h/c haired asked while the adviser had a bright smile and nodded as Y/N stood from his seat standing up front.

"OK,so before you guys decide to vote on me.

I'm gonna give you a quick headline on my ideas to change this school,for example.

When we sit too long our butts ache so I'm putting up the softest fluffy cushions that'll make us stay in our seat,music will be allowed in the library as long as you use headphones.

Art and crafts will be more appreciated by letting everyone show their sense of creativity and allow them to freely express it and the biggest surprise of all...clubs.

We'll put up clubs to test our skills,try new things and enjoy it."

The h/c haired expressed making the entire class clap in agreement including their adviser.

"That sounds excellent,Y/N.

And instead of choosing your deputy,why don't you let them raise their hands to help you with your great plan?"

Ms. Bustier asked as the boy nodded with a bright beaming smile while he glanced at the class patiently waiting for them to raise their hands when a certain bluenette raised hers.