107 : Dark Cupid

Y/N POV

Its Valentine's Day and its a good thing I went to school early so I could secretly give everyone their valentines card and it seemed they're all a bit confused on who gave them a letter making me chuckle.

"You seemed awfully happy today,did something happened?"

Nathaniel asked noticing my cheery attitude as I chuckled and glanced at him while keeping a warm smile.

"Yeah,everything's fine.

I was just happy that today's valentines day and that means I could get to express everyone how I adore them as a friend."

I replied as Ms. Bustier entered and started the class while I brought out my notebook to take down some notes.

Then I checked the time on my watch seeing that's it almost after class while I noticed Marinette and Adrien writing something on a paper as they're both too captivated on writing something that they're barely listening.

"I hope the two of you are listening to our today's lesson,Adrien and Marinette.

Can the two of you share what I just said earlier?"

Ms. Bustier asked with a kind smile as the two answered straight and honestly while I hummed thinking what it is they're writing.

Then the class bells ringed as everyone started to leave while my phone ringed and I saw that it was Mom who was calling me so I answered her call.

"Hey,Mom.

Happy Valentines Day,I hope you received the present I left for you."

I answered while walking down the stairs only to stop as Chloe and Sabrina stood in front of me waiting for me to end the call while I held my hand up to tell them to wait.

"Yeah I did,I found it on the kitchen counter and I brought it with me.

And I called you because I just received a ton of chocolates from my colleagues and peers so I had to put all of them on the living room and some of them are top brands so if you're going to share some to your friends be sure to save some for us.

That's all."

Mom replied as she ended the call while I put the phone back on my pocket and gazed at Chloe who's been anxiously waiting for me.

"Hey,Y/N.

I'm having a party at my place tonight and its a Valentines Party so everyone's invited.

And I was wondering if you'd come too."

Chloe asked avoiding my gaze while I smiled and patted her head as she looked at me in surprise seeing me give her a smile.

"Yeah,I'll come to your party.

Cause I also have something to give to everyone."

I replied waving goodbye to the two of them as I started heading home finding mountains of chocolate boxes piled on the centre table while the kitchen island and kitchen counter were also full surprising me.

Geez,do everyone adore her that much?

I sighed as I checked the clock and saw that I still have time so I started making a box to put the chocolates in while I kept half a dozen of them in the fridge with the rest of them getting placed in the box to be given for everyone.

Then after I finished placing the chocolates on the boxes I saw that there were five of them and in a size of a birthday present surprising me as I stared at the boxes before I suddenly remembered Chloe's party so I decided to call her.