210 : Gorizilla

3rd POV

A newly advertised perfume played on the widescreen television as Adrien tiredly watched it while a certain h/c haired teen was talking to someone on the phone.

"Well,apparently Athanase is going out on patrol with Beetle since Red is busy doing things.

So what were you supposed to ask your father,by the way?"

Y/N asked with a smile as he sat beside the disappointed blonde teen as he sighed.

"My father never had time for me.

Even if its something I wanted to ask him for he'll just reason with me."

Adrien replied while the male hummed with his gaze fixated on the ad as he turned it off.

"Well,what did you wanted to ask him?"

Y/N asked as the blonde sadly replied making him smile.

"Then you're in luck,because I happened to know how to apply makeup and besides,it wouldn't hurt for a guy to have a little to small touch of feminism.

So see if you can ask Nathalie to buy you some makeups,cause if you're going out with me then it'd be better if you're disguised as someone else.

Because if there's one thing a star can't escape of,its the crazily obsessed fans."

The h/c haired male added making Adrien smile so widely as he shot up and left his room with an excited look and outside Nathalie was staring in complete shock not believing what he just heard at the boy.

"And what do you need a makeup for?"

Nathalie asked trying to hide her confusion while the blonde reasoned out with her and later as the two boys were practicing the piano Nathalie came in holding a bag of highly expensive makeups.

"Thanks,Nathalie."

Adrien commented grabbing the back while the woman left in complete disbelief as the blonde male splayed out the materials on the table in front of the couch.

"Alright,let's see.

If we're going to make you look like someone,we're gonna need to practice your movements and the way you speak.

Let's begin."

The h/c haired instructed as the blonde started demonstrating different types of posture while Y/N kept disapproving each of them until Adrien demonstrated a well - mannered and respectful behaviour making the male nod in approval.

Then as Y/N started applying makeup he was hearing out the blonde's way of speaking making him cringe.

"Try to lower your voice and speak in a calm and slow manner,don't forget to always compose yourself."

Y/N reminded as the blonde nodded and after hours had passed Adrien watched himself in the mirror completely shocked and surprised of how he's seeing himself in the reflection.

"Wow...I look like my cousin Felix except...I had blue eyes.

But overall,I look good "

The blonde teen commented as he checked himself out while Y/N transformed into Mono before turning at the flabbergasted male still admiring himself in the mirror.

"Alright,Goldi.

Let's go."

Mono smiled carrying the blonde as he flew out of the window and right after they left Gabriel entered the room finding both his son and the h/c haired teen missing with the window widely opened while the boombox played a solemn melody of the piano.