1.first love

Fourth's pov:-

Today we had an event and it was just for me and gem.Im really happy nowadays as I get to spend allot of time with gem.

Well,let me tell you all that I and Gemini had been best friends from our childhood...it's like we were born together...and he is elder than me just by few months so we are probably in the same class.

We never left each other except for a year when he is angry with me.

Yeah I made him angry...because I had feelings for him.I loved him at that time and I proposed him but he just see me as a friend so he rejected me and kept distance from me untill my parents died in a car accident and I've got no one else,He then came to again and told me he will stay beside me no matter what.

After my family died gem's parents took care of me and I've moved out of their house due to our career.

That's when I decided even if I have feelings for him I shouldnt let him know because atleast I have to preserve my friendship with him because I can't really live without gem.

He always accompany me to visit my parents grave's everyyear.I tried all the ways to let go of my feelings for him but still at the end of the day he is still the gem I love the most.So I just hided my feelings so that I could stay beside him.It hurt allot everytime he flirts with some other girl.But all these times I can't just let go of my feelings.Now a days when i flirt with him during the events he is thinking it was just for the camera,but he will never get my feelings.Atleast I could express my feelings now even though he think of it just as a fan service.

Before entering gmmtv we entered a contest conducted by Samsung.Frankly to speak I never wanted to join the contest but gem insisted me.Later when I won the contest I didn't really felt happy as I wanted gem to win it but he is really happy when I won.p'tha and p'auf asked me with whom I wanted to pair up with, so I told them it can't be anyone but gemini.

Later our series myschoolpresident was a huge hit and it got allot of good response it made us even more happier.Day by day my feelings for him is also growing but I don't really know what to do.Im trying my best to hide these feelings but it's getting harder everyday.When I've to act an intimate scene with him I can't really controll myself.Will there be a day when he get my feelings for him and fall in love with me!? I still had a little hopes that it will be true one day since he has never been in a relationship before and neither I was.And that crazy hope is driving me in this way of hurting myself.

Now I'm getting ready for the event in the dressing room and gem came inside room. We both are now ready for the event so staff asked us to wait for few minutes as they are having a technical issue.so me and Gemini sat on couch inside dressing room.Then gemini told me that he wants to tell me something...so I asked him what it was then he told me that he will tell me after the event.so I told him ok.After that staff asked us to come and in the live as usual I flirted with him and he kept on rejecting me.Although it hurt...I kept a smile on my face.its the scenario of every event .Later when event is finished gem told me that he will drive me back,so I got inside his car.

In the car:-

I asked gem what he wants to tell me and he told me nervously that he fell in love.so I asked what!? He then replied me nervously that "well,fourth you know prim right..." So I just nodded my head as yes, he then told me that "yeah...it's her.well I talked to her like three four times when I was recording songs.she told me that she loved my voice and we had a little convo.you know what fourth she is really cute from close...and I think I fell for her.well you know right fourth!I didn't really had any interest in having a relationship with anyone but she is really different and i think she is perfect for me.what do you say!? I think she is my first love"......it's really hurting me...damn...why can't I let go of my feelings for you gem...I was lost in thoughts of both of us then gem shrugged my shoulders and asked me "what's wrong !?" Huh! Nothing I replied him.He then asked me what do I say ..so I just told him yes .
He felt excited and joyful when I told yes and he then told me that I should help him in getting her...I just nodded my head...I felt like my tears are dropping down....as soon as I reached home, I said bye to him and went inside home as soon as I entered I started crying out.This happend before too but it didn't hurt this much because he just used to flirt with others back then.I cursed myself for not letting go off my feelings...And I think I had lost that little hope now...