40.back to normal

The next day after having breakfast geminifourth thought of taking a walk gemini held fourth's hand...

Ai'gem...just loosen your grip

No...what if you get lost...so hold it tighter....

Gem.....

Then gemini immediately turned fourth towards him and kissed him passionately by pulling him by his waist..

Ai'gem so many people are looking at us..

So what...iam just kissing my boyfriend...whats wrong in that

Ohoo....

Come let's kiss more...

Ai'gem...let's just walk

Fourth...

Hm....

Let's go back to home and start a new life...

Huh!?

Don't you want to...

Gem...I really wanna experience everything too...but it would be really new for me isn't it...

But it's where you belong too...there are allot of people who wanna see you again...just think about it...and tell me...iam ok with whatever answer you have...

Hmm...then let's go back

Huh!? Don't you want sometime to think

No...I guess I already wasted allot of time....

Love you naa.....

I love you the most....gem.Tq for not giving up on your love for me..fourth said while tears dropping from his eyes...

You are the only one for me...for this life...so I don't have any option nongsi.

Let's kiss....fourth said

Why now aren't you afraid others would see

Noo...it's my boyfriend anyways...so let them talk whatever they want.....

After when they went home fourth convinced ms

After when they went home fourth convinced ms.jam and kinn to move with him to city...and they agreed for it.

While they were going...

Fourth went bid farewell to village head and gemini insisted to tag along as he is afraid of nook getting close to fourth.

When fourth went there as expected nook hugged him...but fourth pulled her out of hug...but she started crying...

Ray...why can't you love me a little...is it because of this guy...please Ray I love you allot....Nook kept on crying while hugging fourth..

Oy....just move back...gem said pulling her from fourth

Gem...let me talk to her..

But..

Please..

Who is fourth!? Nook asked confusingly..