29.Regret

"Hey...gem ! I'm really nervous now....I don't know how to start but still there are allot of things I wanna tell you.. I can't probably say to you directly looking into your eyes.. but still you can't imagine how much I love you.. Gemini...I love you allot from the start...I can't imagine my life without you...I tried to forget you ...and get rid of my feelings for you but still it's impossible gem...it's like a ball bouncing back to its position.. the more I tried to let go of my feelings for you...the more I fell harder for you....that's when I realised I can't go back...I can't get rid of you....your the most beautiful thing happened in my life... I don't know how long we can be together but all I could wish is to spend the most beautiful days with you...There is no one in the world who can take your position...you are my brightest star in the dark sky...let's achive our dream together and let's become superstars...and sorry to keep you waiting so right now..infront of everyone I wanna ask you will you be my boyfriend....please don't reject me again....na....."

_______________________end of video

Gemini couldn't stop crying while watching the video...the more he seen the video the more he cried...he regretted every little word he spoke to fourth that night..........

The days went on like that but gemini couldn't live like before.. all he did was being in room drinking alcohol and crying....and he even refused to speak to anyone ...once the cheerful gemini is no where...
His mother couldnt look at him like that...so she tried to speak to him ..
But when she entered gem room he is catching a knife near his hands...so she ran to him and pulled the knife...

Gem...my son you can't be like this...please fourth wouldn't like it when you are like this....

But he is not here anymore maa....he hated me that's why he left me he said while hugging his mom..

I wouldn't have let him go on that day if only I knew that it would hurt this much...I couldn't take it anymore maa...please bring back him please

But gem...please listen to me will fourth like it if you drink like this... huh!?

Noo...he doesn't like it when I get drunk...he will stop me and sulk at me so I'm drinking now..maa..atleast for stopping me he will comeback...and sulk at me...but he is not coming ma..he hates me...

Gem....he can never hate you...

But he said...Iam such a bad person....maa...I don't wanna live anymore...please let me die...

No...gem ..his mother hugged him tightly...you can't do that...I've already lost one child..you can't do that...please fourth is not here anymore...so you have to live for him and achive his dream...you both promised each other didn't you ...please fulfill his dream gem...

Maa....

You love fourth don't you ..

Hm...I love him...so much

So please fulfill his dream....

Hm....

After that day...gemini started working back but still he is not cheerful like before.once the happy pill gemini is no where... everyone are worried about him...but still he is waiting for that one person...will he ever come back...he moved to fourth's condo and started living there...but there is not even a single day he didn't cried...his friends are worried about him but there is nothing they can do because the only person who can bring back the old gemini is already left...

One day on his event...the family that fourth saved met him.They thanked fourth for saving their child and now they named their child as fourth...gemini hugged the boy...then child's parent handed him a ring...that was the ring fourth bought for proposing gemini but he couldn't do it so before falling off from cliff fourth handed them the ring and asked it to give to gemini...

Gemini couldn't stop crying again...he put the ring on his hands...and never removed it...

Almost six years have passed like that but still gemini is same...his parents and friend couldn't see him like that ...

Hey...gemini still how many days are you going to be like this huh!? It's already happend gem...please move on...mark tried to pursue him

He must have cried allot on that day mark...why did I come into his life....I wish I didn't met him from the start so he won't go through all this right....

Gem...it's not anyone's fault...he died while saving the child...it's not your mistake please move on...and go back to your home your mom is worried about you ..

I can't do that mark....

No matter how many times everyone tried to convince him he can't do it.he always regretted that ..

Since gemini is not going to listen to anyone how about we take him somewhere else far from here so that he will have a change in his lifestyle satang suggested mark..

Hm...I guess that would work...how about we will go on a trip so that he would feel a little better...

But where should we go...

Let's go somewhere far from here where no one know about us so that gemini feel different...

Well,how about pha pun dao...I heard there is no internet over there...so there is no chance anyone will know about us...

Hm...it's a good idea...let's go there for our friend gemini...

So they all planned for a trip even though gemini refused to go before but everyone insisted him...

____________________________________

Note:-

I don't know much phapundao I just heard about that in a tale of thousand stars..so please excuse me....I don't know about the places in Thailand much...

And one more thing I would like to bring notice to you all is that my other story "my bro"...I unpublished it...because I wanna make changes in that story and I wanna improve the story line.