20.demon

After all that happened fourth and Neo stopped being close...and fourth always made sure that he doesn't ignore gemini.That made gemini feel like no matter how many people come between them..he is always special for fourth.He even felt guilty for what he said to Neo.Everything was back to normal.... till fourth confessed to gemini.After that confession gemini stopped talking to fourth...even though he wanted to talk to him after sometime he felt that everyone would tease them.so he stopped speaking to him,going back to home with him.its like even though fourth used to wait for him... gemini just used to ignore him.At those times Neo was the only person who comforted fourth.he used to come to fourth home at weekends...and Gemini used to feel jealous when he see them going out.After few months Neo had to go to USA for further studies so fourth cried allot.Gemini looked at fourth crying...he wanted to go to fourth and talk as he can't see the younger cry...but he didn't go to him.later when fourths parents died he just couldn't hold back so he went to fourth and hugged him.

____________________________________

Present:-

When Neo dragged fourth....

Oho...p'Neo..why did you drag me like that...!?

What are you going to say just now...if I didn't stop you...

Well.,I was about to say that "so you are finally going to act with your idol"....

That is why I've stopped you...idiot..

Huh!? Why though...I thought you are a fan of p'mark since you always ask me about him whenever we upload any story...you also told me that you like his acting...so what's wrong in saying that...

Well...it's true that I like his acting but still I wanna act like I don't even know him...

Huh!? Why !?

It's because....huh!? Just leave it...you won't understand it even if I say....

It's up to you...then.Come let's go have dinner...it's getting late and I'm starving to death....

Mark's pov:-

What's with that idiot...how can he pull fourth like that....whats between them....does he like fourth....they seem to be very close...oh god...why does everyone comes in between me and fourth...I just wanna make that cutie as my boyfriend but these demons are in my way....

I was lost in my thoughts untill I realised someone else beside me who is the same position.Gemini is frozen at here to...what is he thinking...oh god....

So to make sure I asked what gemini is thinking...he then told me that he thinks Neo likes fourth and he is here make fourth as his boyfriend...

Huh!? Neo likes fourth.....No I won't allow it...I shouted..

Right...I won't allow it too...Now not only with you but I've to fight with Neo tooo...oh god.. why everyone love fourth...-Gemini said.

Huh!? You like fourth too...when the hell did that happen...you told me that you like prim and what is this now...ai Gemini...do you wanna fight with me...mark yelled at gemini...

Hmm...I was confused with my own feelings back then...but for now I'm sure...so I think what you told is right...yes..you have to compete with me...Gemini told mark.

Shia.....Ai gem....

Don't shout...even before we both fight with each other we have to fight with that inside demon...fourth really likes him....

Hmm...what you told is right...I think first we have to fight Neo then we both can compete...till then we are friends...

Hee....hee...Mark and gemini were smiling awkwardly...while staring the door...and suddenly it opened revealing Neo and fourth.Then fourth asked what they both were doing here...

Ohoo..we...we are playing hide and seek right gem...

Huh!?haa...yes p'mark...I caught you...

Oho...I lost the game...let's eat for now...enough with playing...will you join us for dinner fourth...mark asked looking sweetly at fourth..

And fourth smiled and told them that he will along with p'Neo.

Gemini and mark smiled fondly at fourth...and gave a killing look to Neo...