11.start

Fourth's pov:-

I don't know what to say now..as I'm unable to say anything p'mark told me that it's okay if I don't tell him now...but he just wanted me to know that he loves me allot and he just need a chance to hit on me...

I can see the disappointment in his face...I've went through all these things so I know it would hurt allot .....and also I promised my parents that I'll try to get to know people who love me...so I thought for a while and we've arrived at our condo.I got off the car and p'mark said bye...so before he was going I called him and told him ok.he asked what does it mean..so I told him that I will try to get to know him more..and yes he can hit on me...he was jumping out of happiness when he heard what I said...so I told him the truth that I just accepted it because I want to get rid of my feelings for gemini...and asked if it didn't workout...can we still be like this...like a phi and nong...he smiled at me and pinched my cheeks and told me ok.I smiled at him too...he then went back...and I went to my room...I don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong...but I just wanna forget everything about gemini.

Mark's pov:-

Iam really happy...that I'm unable believe it.Fourth really told me that he will try to get to know me..I couldn't help but feel excited.I called gemini and told him what happend because he is the only person who know about my feelings...and I really wanna share my happiness with someone.

Gemini's pov:-

Ohoo....so he is trying to open up to the one who loves him...Instead of feeling happy that he is trying to get rid of his feelings...I'm feeling sad.I don't know why I'm feeling this just the thought of him letting go me is making me sad...maybe I missed being his..friend so now it's my turn..and I should keep my distance from him so that he get rid of his feelings completely....and get close to fourth

After a week:-

Authors pov:-

This whole time gemini tried himself to distance himself from fourth...but he couldnt stop being sad when he see mark and fourth together especially when mark flirting with fourth.He is even more sad on marks birthday as fourth held cake for mark in the private party which is held only for the people who are close because everytime on his birthday fourth will be the one who held cake...and he didn't like it when held for mark.And when the videos went viral fans shipped them even more...as they even started feeling if they are boyfriends.Just the word made gemini so hurt.he got messed up with his own feelings and he even didn't go to prim...he is just reflecting on himself and the way he is behaving.he couldn't be without talking to fourth..but though gemini was the one who tried to avoid fourth but he is the one who is avoided by fourth...even though fourth didn't intend to do it..it just happened as fourth was trying his best to open up.

Gemini's pov:-

A whole week has been passed and tomorrow. I'm having an event with fourth.Im excited finally I can talk to him...and I can't avoid him anymore it's hurting me when I try to do it.the next morning when I went to the shoot fourth came a Lil bit late...after coming he had his makeup done...and came to sit beside me.I was really excited and i felt awkward to even say hi.and when I stuttered to say hi...he teased me that I'm behaving odd..so I just laughed along with him....After a long time he teased me and they called us for shoot...I really hated it when they interrupted us..

While in the event fourth behaved really cute...I can't help myself but look at him...I've never observed that he is too adorable....mc asked us to play a game where we both have to look into each other eyes and the one who looks away will be looser.and we stared at each other...I've never felt like this looking at fourth I've realised how much I missed him...how much I wanted to be with him...I got snapped of such thought so I diverted my look and I lost.Then fourth smiled as he won..and I felt good looking at him....

and I felt good looking at him

Looking at fourth just giving me allot of happiness and I wanna look at him like this forever

Looking at fourth just giving me allot of happiness and I wanna look at him like this forever...but some things seems not okay.mc asked us about the confession of fourth to me in my school...I wondered how they got to know...she then also told us that it's trending in Twitter...the express yourself...then she asked fourth if he really has feelings for me...he then replied her that.."well I liked him back then and it was true but it was when Im in school and I'm not that matured enough to know about love and you know I mistook our friendship as love that's it...but now I'm matured enough and I want to keep our friendship like this.. forever"....
She then asked about my opinion and I just told her I want the same too....
I felt bad when he said that...I'm confused with myself why im feeling sad....and I'm trying myself to feel happy with his answer as he got rid of his feelings for me and wants to be my friend forever...but still..I couldnt help myself.

____________________________________