17.Date..

Mark pov:-

When p'tae informed that p'tha is calling me I went there.

When I got to p'tha room Ive seen someone unfamiliar at there...he is wearing a black hoodie...and he is wearing sunglasses...who the hell will wear sunglasses inside the room I thought to myself...and went inside...
Then p'tha introduced him...

Well,mark he is Neo..he is from America and he returned to Thailand recently but he is really an incredible actor for sure and Neo he is mark...hope you know him...he had been casted in msp series...p'tha told him...

Not really...I don't know him...I've seen msp...but I can only see fourth..because he is too cute...I watched the series only for him...he smiled while telling p'tha...

What a rascal...and I think he likes fourth...this bastard how dare he say that...I cursed him in my mind...

Then I looked at him annoyingly...while he is looking at me while smirking...Iam just not getting his intention and I don't wanna be here anymore....

So I asked p'tha about why he called me...he then told us that he want me and that bastard to cast in a series...and he will be pairing up with me...Iam shocked to hear it..so I just yelled what!? But p'tha asked me what was that for...so I told him that I don't wanna pair up with him..then Neo said that he don't wanna pair up with me too..
So p'tha asked us reason and we both shouted at a time that we don't like each other...then p'tha smiled at us and told us that we are already bickering like an old couple..and he then told us to take sometime and after workshop if it didn't workout then he will give up on his choice.We both didn't have any option now..so we both looked at each other annoyingly...what a rascal I thought to myself...

Then p'tha told us that we had a shoot in the evening so he asked us to get ready...oh..shia..I thought I could go out with fourth...but now I've deal with this idiot...

Neo pov:-

Finally I got to meet you mark...you are even more cute in person..but I think I've to play hard to get....fine I'll do anything...

Gemini's pov:-

I got ready and went outside...waiting for fourth and fourth got here...so I asked him if we could go...but he then asked about mark...then I remembered that person is going to come too...

Fourth called mark...and fourth informed me that mark is not going to come....I felt like I won a grand prize...so I immediately hold fourth hands and started running towards outside...

We reached the fest area and it's was damn good....we both were admiring the place....for sometime

Later we thought of taking a walk in the fest....It was then fourth asked me leave his hand which I was holding... ofcourse I didn't do what he asked me to...instead told him that I don't wanna leave him...and just shown my puppy eyes to him so that he could stop asking me to leave his hand...thankgod it worked..

We walked around the fest and bought many things and played allot of games at there...we were enjoying the fest vibes...

Ive seen photobooth so I asked fourth to take photo with me...but he refused it...then I told him that I wanna keep this memory..

Hey,Gem...we both went to a allot places together...but you never wanted to have any memory and what's with you suddenly..fourth said

Well...those are just hangouts...I told him...

Then what is this !? Isn't it a hangout too!? He asked me

No...it's not a hangout but a date...I went near him and told him...

He was stunned to speak...so I just pulled him into photobooth...and we took some pics....

After taking photo...we went to a icecream....shop and we both took different flavours...after fourth ate a bite of his icecream..I told him that I wanted to taste his icecream and when fourth was about to buy another icecream...I pulled his hands..and took a bite of his icecream....and he just mumbled shyly "what's with you today..."..and I like his cutest side...

After roaming for a long time in fest  finally we went to the beauty spot of Pattaya...from here we can see whole pattaya...while fourth was looking at City..I'm admiring him...how can a person be this cute......then someone called both of us and took a pic of us...I thought they recognised us..but na..she told us that we look cute together so she wanted to send that to her photo competition whose theme is lovely couple.....While fourth was denying that we are not couple...I am blushing like hell here.So I just told her that she could send the pic to her competition...and when I looked at the pic...it was really good...so I took her line and asked her send the pic to me.

After sometime fourth called me...

Gem,what are you trying to do!?huh!?-fourth

What am I trying... nothing!?-Gemini

You are behaviour is quite odd today...you are behaving as if you are flirting with me...you woke up early and went to cycling with me...you even took pics with me...you behave like this only when there is a camera around...but there is no cam today...so I'm confused why the hell are you behaving today..!?-fourth asked him with a break in his voice..

Fourth's pov:-

I'm really confused about his behaviour today...he was never like this...but why he is like this today...past few days...I'm trying to get rid of my feelings for him...and I'm barely successful in that...but what's with him..he is confusing me...!?so I asked him all these...

He then called me...

Fourth...what if I say I'm behaving like this... because "𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾"....