16.cycling

After partying for a long time...everyone went to dressing room...where they were told that they will be assigned to room with their partners...

Mae'yui then handed a key to fourth...and even before yui could say anything gemini told that he will share room with fourth and immediately mark also told that he wants to share room with fourth.... everyone just stared at these three...after that mark and gem started arguing over who would share room with fourth...Fourth was frustrated over how they both were arguing like children.so he asked mark why he wants to share room with him...then mark told him that he like that room...and then he asked gemini why he wanted to share that room...then gemini also told him that he like scenario of that room...so atlast they ended up pairing gemini and mark as room partners..

Gemini's pov:-

Oh god..this is not what I wanted..I wanna share room with fourth..but how the hell did I end up with mark...after we got into room..mark asked me what was that...so I asked him what does he mean...he then told me that

"Ai gem...it's more like you are getting between me and fourth....and if it's really the truth I won't be backing off I'm telling you .." he told me these and before I could say anything he went into washroom..and I just slept there..and texted fourth good night he replied me to have sweet dreams...I'm blushing so hard now...I'm feeling like if anyone see me like this they would probably think im cringe...

After that mark came back from shower and laid on the bed....

It was morning already and when I looked at time it was just around 6....and I got up slowly then went outside..the room so that mark won't wake up...because I know fourth is someone who gets up early and would go for a walk...

As expected fourth is going somewhere on his cycle so I approached him and asked him where he was going...but he was surprised about how come I woke up early today...so I told him that I didn't get sleep much...then he told me that he is going cycling to near by beach...so I asked him if I could go with him...he then told me that there is only one cycle....

I just smiled at him and told him...who need two cycles..we can just go in one...go back to passenger seat Ill drive...I told him and took cycle handle....

I told him and took cycle handle

We both cycled to the beach...and I'm feeling like...it's just two of us in our own world...I'm enjoying this ride to the fullest...when we went to beach...we played for sometime and we sat at the coast.

While we were sitting at the coast...an old man and his wife were talking about a test that's going to happen in near by village in the evening....so I took the opportunity and asked fourth if we wants to go...and he agreed for it..

As it was about our breakfast time...we went back to resort...and while we are having our breakfast someone came and sat beside fourth....he is the person I wanna see the least times...ofcourse it's mark...I just rolled my eyes looking at him...

Fourth smiled at him...and he brought salad and gave it to fourth...I'm looking at him with an annoyed look and he is giving me the same look.Its more like we are fighting with our eyes...And fourth then asked mark if he wanna join us in the evening to the fest...And he immediately agreed for it.I thought it could be my date with fourth but this person is joining us to...what a waste...

After that mark and fourth were talking allot like I don't even exist there...mark was telling some nonsense and fourth is laughing at his nonsense...I just couldn't take it anymore so I thrown my spoon forcefully into the plate...fourth and mark looked at me..then fourth asked what's wrong!?so I told him I'm full...

After that p'tae..informed mark that p'tha is calling him..so mark went from here..and I felt relieved