28.tragedy

The next day:-

Gemini's pov:-

When I woke up..My head hurts so much.... ah....it's then I remembered everything from that happened yesterday night.....Ai'gem...why are you so stupid...why didn't you listen to fourth...no it's not the time to reflect on myself..I have to find fourth immediately.....I tried calling him...but his phone is turned off....shia...no not at this time...fourth please....I ran outside...but there is no one.. my heart is beating like crazy..im feeling something bad is going to happen...so I called p'yui...she told me that everyone are at the auditorium....when I got there...its decorated very well...it's like a proposal spot in movies....so I went inside...when I got there I'm suprised to see mark and Neo are kissing each other..that too in front of everyone...so I asked p'yui what's happening then she told me that mark proposed Neo....that's when I realised how stupid I am....so whatever fourth said is true...shia...I need to find fourth immediately....I am stupid......but he is nowhere to be seen..

While on the stage p'Neo said he is really surprised and happy for this surprise.. and he asked p'mark "who else know about this surprise..."
Then mark replied that only fourth know about this..he also said that it was fourth 's plan...and also he planned to surprise someone today...but he couldn't do it as that person disappointed fourth...mark replied...and Neo didn't asked anything further...and everyone cheered for them

I think I know who mark is referring to...iam such an idiot...so fourth planned this for me...and I ruined it by myself...I am regretting everything I said to him...every word...I guess he won't give me another chance but still it's enough for me if he forgives me...I don't think I deserve his love now....But how can I do it...why am I like this..I really don't deserve him...

So without wasting anytime I went to p'mark who went to restroom...to ask about fourth....but when he seen me he immediately punched my face...and now my lips are bleeding...but I didn't said anything back...as I deserve it....

P'mark I know you are mad at me...but please tell me where is fourth..

What do you mean where is fourth...is he not in your room..

Huh!? No..he went outside immediately after we fought at night...

Huh!?you both fought....why did u!?

Then I told him.. everything...
And he punched me again and again..

P'mark you can beat me after wards but please let's search for fourth now..I'm worried about him

I shouldn't have left fourth for someone like you...he told me..I deserve every punch and scoldings from him..

So we thought of going to search for fourth...as we were about to go p'yui called me....and asked me to meet her immediately it's about fourth..so we both ran to her...

She then asked us to go with her...

P..please tell me what happened to fourth...I pleaded her...

Gem...I don't know too...it's just police called our agency as they fourth's car around the hill...

Huh!?p'did something happened to fourth...gemini was crying like hell now...

As soon as they reached there...

P'yui asked police about fourth ..

Oho...yeah.. actually we are informed that there was accident at here...and we looked at information of car it was found to be your agency's actor...so we called you...here are the things of him..that has been found inside the car...

Huh!?where is fourth...

Well..it happend around midnight I guess...a family had a car accident at here and their child was about to fall from cliff but they said that fourth saved their child but unfortunately he fallen from here...police informed them

Hm...we are sorry but probably there is no chance he would be alive anymore...but we will try our best to search for his body...

Everyone was shocked by their statement..how is that even possible...sir please tell me you are joking please...gemini yelled at police while crying like a mess...

We are sorry sir..

P'mark please tell them....it can't be fourth right...please p'mark...p'yui...gemini kept on crying but there is no response from anyone of them...

Fourth please don't do this to me...please fourth...I'm sorry...you can punish me..you can beat me..or you can breakup with me...but please don't leave me like this fourth...please gemini kept on crying till it was night...and mark and yui held him...

Gemini's parents were also hurt after listening to the news...and also fans were extremely sad about fourth's death.....but they are really grateful as he lost his life while saving the kid ....and the child's parents were grateful to him.even though fourth's body is not found yet...police just informed them it was really hard as it is a forest area and probably some wild animal would have eaten it...

Gemini stopped talking to anyone and locked himself in the room...so mark tried to console him

Gem....please open the door...I've something to give you it's related to fourth...

Gemini immediately opened the door after he heard fourth's name...

Here fourth's mobile...and wallet p'yui asked me to give you...

Hmm...

Gem..you can't be like this..please

P'..do you know what was the last word he told me..."I hate you gemini".....p!does he really hate me that much...that he left me like this..he could have punished in other way...but this is too much phi..my heart can't take it phi...please phi...ask him to come back to me..I won't ask him to love me...just seeing him happy even it's with others..iam ok but please tell him to come back...

Gem...do you think fourth likes it seeing you like this...please gem...you promised each other to fullfill your dreams..didn't you ...please gem...stop thinking about him...mark left the room after telling him so many times...

After mark left room...gemini immediately opened fourth's mobile...and there was a video...