9.Markfourth

Author's pov:-

The next morning gemini woke up first instead you can say he didn't even slept because he is afraid of many things that's going to happen...and fourth woke up and looked at gemini..then gemini smiled at him but he didn't smiled and instead he took his phone and
looked at the time.he got up immediately then gem asked him to rest for sometime since he is tired but fourth told gem that he has an event with p'mark...later and he is getting late for that....but the event is on afternoon right why are you hurrying gem asked.Then fourth told him he has somethings to do and he has to hurry then gem asked what was that then fourth replied it's a secret .gem didn't said anything after hearing what the other told.gem was upset and hurt because fourth never had any secret from him.later gem seen the Twitter trend for the event.he didn't like it when he seen its trending at first position.Later fourth got freshed up and when he was about to leave gem told him that he will give a ride to him but fourth refused it and went back immediately as he know gem will request him.Gem was now standing alone in the room.he hated himself and punched the wall with his bare hands so hardly that his knuckles started bleeding...but he didn't care about it.
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
.
.
.
Gem went back to his home.he straight went to his room and opened Twitter to see fourth's event.

Gemini's pov:-

I opened Twitter and I've seen there are allot of posts of mark and fourth.

they are looking like couple....and mark is absolutely flirting with fourth.I hated seeing it.and also many of the fans shipping them hard..and even some of them commented they have better chemistry than both of us.I was frustrated seeing all this.But there are also things that I've seen.its that fourth used his ilu sign while playing rock,paper and scissors with mark.I thought it's only for me and he never used it with anyone except me but today he used it to mark.Im feeling like I'm being replaced....when I looked at a pic in Twitter that was uploaded by a fan.it was taken yesterday when mark was buying something at a shop and fourth is waiting for him in his car.It was always me who takes him to his parents grave but this time it was someone else....

Later at the event ending fourth gave a gift to mark as mark's birthday is coming in the next week.so this was the secret he told me about.Mark felt really good after receiving the gift...he also hugged fourth and fourth hugged him back.

he also hugged fourth and fourth hugged him back

I hated seeing it....then prim called me to come to her shoot since I'm free I went there.As I was waiting for her then mark and fourth arrived in the same car...and fourth was smiling allot.It was always me and fourth who would come to shoot together but it was now...mark.I didn't called him because I'm afraid he I'll avoid me in front of mark and it will be embarassing.I felt like I've lost to mark.

When fourth seen me he came to me and asked me to tell mom that he is fine as he couldn't able to speak to her yesterday he also gave me donuts to give it to maa because maa like them so much.after taking them I apologized him about yesterday and he smiled at me and told me that "he could understand that prim is important to me"...not again I just wanted to tell him that he is more important to me but before I could say mark called him and Ive got nothing to say as he went his mark...

When fourth is shooting his part p'mark came to me and asked me to come with him as he has something to say to me.so I just went with him.

When I went with mark I can sense something is wrong...then when we got inside , mark asked what I was talking to fourth...I just told him it's nothing.Im irritated by his question why the hell should I report everything to him...He then told me not to be close to fourth...
What!?...why the hell should I do it...I yelled at him..