23.lovely

After kissing for along time both of them backed out from kiss....got of the Ferris wheel....

So...are we boyfriends now....gem asked fourth while holding his hands.....

Hm.......but let's not tell anyone about this...yet

Huh!?why!?I wanna tell everyone about my boyfriend...

I'm sorry gem...but still I'm not ready yet...

Hmm...ok I understand...don't worry.Im ok with whatever you say as long as your love is reserved only for me...baby.

What's with you...why are you calling me baby now...

Well you are my boyfriend can't I call you like that...

Aish....gem you don't have to tell boyfriend word always....

But I like it...

Whatever...let's go it's getting late...besides we have to go back to home today...

Hm...let's go

NeoMark side....

Suddenly mark pushed Neo..from the kiss...

Neo...I think it's wrong...I'm sorry that I couldn't reciprocate your feelings...I really love fourth...so I dont think I can love you...I'm sorry...mark said to Neo

Hmm...it's ok.I understand....but does fourth love you!?

Huh!?...I don't know...he still like gemini...I guess.but still I want to try my best so that I could be with him...

What if I say I want to do the same!?

Huh!?what do you mean!?

Can I try my best too...so that I could prove myself to you!?

Neo.....

Don't worry...I've decided.I will try my best...let's go now..they will be waiting for us Neo said leaving confused mark behind him

Oy...wait for me,I'm coming...

After four of them met at the entrance...

Phi...p'yui texted me that we can go home...they already packed our things and will be sending it out home...fourth informed them...

Hm...ok.Then..fourth let me give you a ride...mark asked him

Oy...no need mark...I'll give him a ride...besides you haven't even bring your car did you forgot!?gemini said to mark...

Hm...I'll go with gemini...p'mark..besides your condo is really far from mine...so it would be better if you go with p'Neo.His condo is near yours...

Well...let's get going now as it is settled...gemini told them and pulled fourth by his hand into his car...

I think you don't have any other choice rather than getting into my car...Neo said while smirking...on the other side mark is still hesitating..

In the car:-

Hey...gem...I don't think it's the way to my condo...are you taking me to your home...

You are right baby...

Hey gem...please...let me go to my condo...

But I'll miss you...so I've to take you with me...

Ai gem...you are being childish
..

I can be anything for you baby...

Ew...you cringe

Aw...I love you...don't you love me...gem asked showing his puppy eyes..

Aish...you are really childish...fourth said while blushing...

Neo mark:-

Their ride to home was silent as mark felt awkward after all what happened...

It's really rare to see you like this...Neo asked mark

Like what...huh!? I'm really ok.Just focus on driving...ok..

Ok krab.....but why are you asking me to not to speak anything...huh!? Are you afraid you will fall in love with me...Neo asked while smiling

Bullshit....you are so narcissistic....why would I fall for you!? Huh!? Just your mouth and stop the car...it's my home..

Oho...so it's where you live....

Hmm... bye mark said leaving...

Huh!? Aren't you going to ask me to come into home...

No...I don't allow that...

Ow....ok bye...Neo said sadly..

Oy..mark called him again..

Hm...what is that!?

Well...thank you for giving me lift and also for liking me ....mark said shyly and Immediately ran into house.

You are reall cute mark....Neo thought and sent a text to mark..."Good night my dear crush"...

While on the other side mark blushed while reading the text...it was the first time...someone is flirting with him like this...

Then mark replied Neo - "crush my ass...get lost"while smiling

Geminifourth:-

As soon as they arrived at home...mae'ning greeted them...and she is happy that fourth aslo came.so she asked them to get freshed and come to dinner...

Then fourth went inside gem's room...while gemini backhugged fourth....

Oy...gem let me go....

No...I love it like this...besides you really came here after allot of days...

Gem...how come I didn't know that you are this clingy!?

Because...I'm clingy like this to only my love...not a bestfriend....

Ohoo...so were you this clingy with prim....fourth said in a teasing way...

Fourth....I was just attracted to her...not really love...and I promise you that I didn't even hugged her...
Like how you hugged p'mark....

Ow...I hugged p'mark..because he was comforting me as I was hurt because of you....

I'm really sorry fourth....

Oy...it's ok.stop with this noww....let's forget everything and let's get freshed...ok

Hm...ok baby..gemini said and pecked fourth's cheek...

You are really unbelievable gem...

Love you.....so much na ja....

After getting freshed both went to dinner...but mae'ning can sense that they both really clingy today...and are behaving like only those two exist in the world...so she asked them out of curiosity

So are you both dating finally....mae'ning asked them...

Huh!?Gem I told you not to tell...

But I didn't....

So they both confusedly looked at mae'ning

Oy...my dear kids..I'm the one who raised..you I can tell...all your feelings...ok..don't hide anything from me...

Kub mae...both smiled at mae...

I'm really happy that finally you both got together...and I really can't accept Gemini or fourth with others... except with geminifourth

She then got up and hugged both of them kissed them....

We love you allot maa..both of them shouted...

Then what about me...huh!?gem's father asked them...

Paa...we love you too.....