4.distance

Fourth's pov:-

Now I don't have any option rather than letting go of my feelings for him.All these years for almost 10years...I loved him for 10 years and I can't be broken anymore than this.All these times I thought atleast he took care of me as a friend but it broke me when he said it's out of feeling pity on me and nothing more than that.Now it's time for me to let go off my feelings for him.I can't go on with this feelings anymore.I heard my phone is ringing and it's from gemini so I thought to not to lift it.

Later the next day I had a photoshoot with gemini and I think I still need time to face him.so I told p'godji that I'm not feeling well so I asked them for a leave and reschedule it so she told me that they will finish gemini's part today and for the couple part they will take it tomorrow.I just stayed at home today since I need some space from them mainly gem after what happened....

Gemini's pov:-

I called fourth morning too but he didn't lift my calls,I don't know why he is not lifting it so I just texted him if he was okay but he didn't see my messages too so I thought of asking him at today's photoshoot.

I was waiting for him but he didn't come yet.later they called me for photoshoot so I just asked them about fourth,then they told me that he is not feeling well so they will continue my single photoshoot for now.Im worried about him now.

After sometime my shoot had completed and I thought of calling fourth but then p'mark came to set.he asked me about fourth so I told him what happened.he then immediately called fourth.... he didn't lift Mark's call too.Im worried about him so I thought of going to his condo.But after the next moment fourth called p'mark,and told him that he was ok and it's just because he was tired.mark talked to him for a while then they ended the call and mark went for his shoot,but still fourth didn't called me nor texted me.Im angry at him now...I didn't liked it that he called p'mark but didn't called me.later I got a text for him saying that he was ok and tq for asking.what's with him...why he is thanking me all of a sudden.we never thanked each other for anything but what is this is he angry at me.so I thought of going to his condo.Im completely lost that I didn't see prim calling me.when I realised it I picked up the phone, she asked me if I can pick her up after shoot so I just accepted her request and about fourth Ill talk to him later.

It's completely dark now and Im really tired so I thought of talking to fourth tomorrow.

The next day:-

Today we have our photoshoot which was rescheduled and fourth came in time today and he was getting ready.so I didn't really had any time to talk to him.when he is ready for the shoot they were adjusting lights so I went to fourth and he said hi, and went on to check his phone.so I asked him if he was mad at me...he then asked me why he would be mad at me!?
So I asked him about why he didn't called me...he then told me that he was tired.not again,so I asked him if he was not tired to call mark.i don't know why I said like that but it just came out of my mouth.As he was about to say something they called us and we went to shoot.so I told him I'll take him home but he said he still has to continue his shoot and had something else to do afterwards and asked me to go back.he also thanked for the offer.i just hate it when he thank me so I asked him in a cold tone why he is thanking me...he then told me that he doesn't want me to feel pity on him.And I can see his eyes were filled with tears.im feeling guilty now for saying that.so I asked him if he heard my convo with mark then he told me that he just listened that bit...so he went back without telling anyone.he also told me to not to feel pity about him and told me not to care about him from now on.its the first time he is angry at me.he never used that tone to me.I was about to  tell him sorry for what I did but I was cuttoff as he left to shoot.I don't know what to do now....because he was never angry at me not even when I rejected him.so I just stood at my place without moving.its more like he doesn't want to be my friend anymore.Even before I could realise tears are dropping down from my eyes.I don't know how to face him now...so I just went back to home.when I got back to home I went straight to my room without responding to maa...so she came to my room and she asked me what happened!? I couldnt take it anymore so I hugged her and told her what happened.she scolded me for what I've done and she asked me if I really feel pity towards him then I told her I said that because I'm not sure about that and maybe it's true for some extent.she didn't said anything afterwards instead went back.so I tried to call fourth ,I thought he wouldn't pick up my phone but to my surprise he lifted it.when he lifted my call ,he told me sorry for behaving like that before and talking to me like that....I was surprised because it was my fault and he is the one saying sorry so I just told him it's okay to behave like that because it was after all my fault and I said sorry to him he didn't said anything afterwards and told me that he is in shoot and ended the call.I felt relieved as he talked to me again....