8.sorry

Authors pov:-

After a long drive mark and fourth arrived at fourth's condo...but in the ride for this long fourth didn't say anything instead just looked outside the window...and mark didn't dare to ask anything as he thought fourth need to relax.Later when they arrived at condo fourth got off the car and smiled at mark...even mark know fourth is trying his hard to smile.so mark got off the car and hugged fourth tightly.fourth didn't said anything but stayed still as he needed that hug too but he just expected it from a different person.Then mark tapped fourth's back and told him not to stop himself and he can cry on his shoulders...just hearing that fourth started to cry loudly and he hugged back mark and started crying...he just needed a shoulder to cry on ...he cried so loudly and mark just tapping his back saying everything will be fine.....

On the other side gemini arrived at fourth's condo and when he was about to get off the car he seen fourth crying loudly while hugging mark.His felt like his heart is going to explode seeing fourth like that.he is crying so loudly and gem is feeling guilty for what he did.he blamed himself while punching his hand on steering...even he couldn't see fourth like that.

Later fourth stopped crying and told p'mark to go home...then mark wiped fourth's tears and told him not to cry...anymore because he is looking too cute like a baby crying for milk...that sentence made fourth to chuckle and then mark cupped fourth face and gave a peck on fourth's cheek and told him-" don't cry kiddo...your milk will be delivered soon" then fourth just nodded and mark went back in his car.

On the other side gem was feeling all hurt he is even more angry when he seen what mark did.he himself didn't get it why he is irritated when mark kissed fourth.....

When mark went from there fourth went back to his room.while gem was hesitating whether to approach fourth or not...but still he decided to face fourth because if he don't it now....he thought he will loose fourth forever....so he went to room and knocked on the door.he is feeling guilty...when he knocked on the door after sometime fourth opened the door.fourth is looking too pale and when he seen gemini he opened the door and tried himself to control his tears.then gemini entered into room and fourth asked "gem....how did the meeting goo...they liked you right...I told you not be nervous..." He tried to smile while saying all those...while gem was on edge of tearing up...then gem told fourth to stop..."fourth stop talking about me atleast for now....and please tell me how you are feeling.Im really sorry fourth for breaking my promise...I'm really sorry..." Then fourth replied "oy...don't worry gem....it's okay.everyone will have that someone who is important and I understand that prim is important to you..."he told all these whole holding back his tears and then he immediately turned his back to gemini since he can't see his face right now...infact he is angry at gem but still he couldn't see the other one hurt...

Gemini's pov:-

I don't know what to tell him now...how can he always support me no matter what I do.he turned his back to me now and I know he is holding back his tears...so I just went and backhugged him...and apologized him for what I did.he didn't say anything so I turned his face towards me and hugged him...and told him that he can be angry at me because I'm the one who did mistake.he immediately started crying....I really hate it when he cried because of me.he is hitting me saying that he hate me..and I just tightened our hug.Just the word I hate you from him is hurting me...and I'm afraid of he is really hating me.so I just kept on saying sorry..and after sometime he stopped hitting me but still he is crying.we hugged for around an hour then we got interrupted by a call and it's from mom...when I lifted it she didn't tell me anything but used a cold tone and asked me to give it to fourth..I know she is angry at me and I deserve it.later fourth said he wants to sleep and we went to bed...but unlike other days fourth turned his back to me.Im feeling like crying now...even though I deserve it but still I can't take this.i asked fourth to turn this side but still he said he don't want to.so I just turned his side and when he slept he turned to my side...I can't sleep right now but fourth seems like he is really tired and he is sleeping now...while I'm looking at his face.I hugged him tightly now because I'm afraid I won't be able to it again...I'm afraid he won't talk to me and I'm afraid he will avoid me.Even the thought is terrifying me...and suddenly I remembered the scene of mark kissing fourth...and that's irritating me...I really wonder what mark is doing at this time at fourth's condo...or maybe took fourth to his parents grave instead of me.Im afraid that it's the case....what if he really took him...I don't like that.it should be me only me for fourth not any other....but what if it is true...

but what if it is true