12.birthday

Gemini's pov:-

Today I'm having my birthday event with my fans...and it's just for me...but I already know that there would be a surprise guest...and ofcourse that would be fourth...as they does this surprise for all the events....and since my childhood he is the only one who holds cake for me..but they told me that fourth went to phuket for shoot to surprise me...I'm excited about the event because it's my first time having so many fans at here...and I'm excited to meet them.......

Before the event I called fourth but he didn't pick up call....so I just went to the event...

As expected in the middle of the event there was a loud cheer for someone behind the door...and that person entered with a big cake....and when I looked at that person.....I was frozen..

I thought it would be ofcourse fourth but my guess was wrong...it was prim...and I didn't really liked it.I felt like crying when it was not fourth.. but I held my tears and started smiling...thanks to my profession I could act...when prim came holding cake for me...I smiled at her then she asked me to blow the candles...and I did as she said.But I don't really wanna do it because it's for the first time that someone other than fourth was holding cake for me...

Prim took Mike and wished me...and there was huge cheer from crowd...then prim also told that fourth was busy with his shoot so he is unable to come here...and then she video called fourth...and he immediately lifted the call.he greeted all the fans and she handed phone to me...he then wished me and also mark who was beside him wished me too...

After the event I went to prim and thanked her for coming here when my bestfriend ditched me...she then told me to thank fourth...so I asked her why would I !? When he didn't come here!?

She told me that....fourth didn't have any shoot today and he went to phuket even though he didn't have any scenes to shoot at there...because he wanted prim to hold to cake for me as I love her...

Flashback:-.....

On phone call:-

Fourth:- prim...can you please go to gem's event tomorrow and hold cake for him....
Prim:- huh!? Why though
Fourth:- because he loves you prim....you know that right! And he would feel happy when you hold cake for him...
Prim:- ok but...fourth but don't you think it would cause a trouble especially between our fans...
Fourth:- don't worry about that....Ill go to phuket with our shooting team...and when you go there you can just video call me...
Prim:- but....
Fourth:- please.....
Prim:- ok....but you have to treat me later..
Fourth:- ok mam....

Flashback ends....

Authors pov:-

Gemini instead of feeling happy for what fourth did as his bestfriend he felt hurt.He felt like fourth was pushing him away ...he didn't liked anyone else to hold his cake...he just wanted fourth in that place.....

When gem got back to home...his mother asked him about fourth....he said to his mom why fourth didn't come...then his mother said fourth is indeed his bestie....

Gemini hated it....what fourth is doing now doesn't make any sense to him....he got back to his room and started crying...he is confused then he took his phone and called fourth....when fourth lifted his call...he asked fourth when he is coming back...then fourth told him that he would comeback tomorrow......then gemini asked him if he is not coming to his birthday party too...then fourth told him may be....

Gemini is at his peak stage of anger....now....and when he heard mark's voice..he immediately cutoff the call and thrown his phone away...he thrown all the things around him in anger...

The next day:-

Gemini's pov:-

It's my birthday today...and when I got up...I looked into my phone and Ive also seen missed calls from fourth but I didnt call him back...I replied all the other texts and just didn't replied fourth...because I'm angry at him....

Fourth's pov:-

I tried to call gemini again after he cut my call but he didn't lift my call...and today he uploaded allot of insta stories but he is not replying me at all...I guess he is angry at me...is it because I can't go to his birthday party today....i wonder if don't wanna talk to me or he is just busy...

Gemini's pov:-

It's my first birthday Iam not with fourth...and I didn't like this at all.All I wanted is to just go back to the moment when we used to enjoy on my birthday....when he used to hold my cake...when he has only me and not anyone else...and when I'm the only one he loves....
....yes...I want him to love me only me...not anyone else....what I'm I thinking...When I was fighting with my thoughts mom called me as everyone has come.... except the person I'm waiting for...

My birthday party has started and again prim held my cake....and when I was about to blow candles....fourth came...yeah..he came.I was just looking at him and he is smiling at me...and everyone else asked me to blow the candles...I blown it but I could feel a Tear is dropping from my eye...

After the cake cutting....fourth came to me and hugged me.I wanted to hug him back...but I didn't as I'm still angry at him...he then wished me..but I didn't said anything but just looked away...he then handed me a gift...and apologized me..