10.confession

As I yelled why should I distant myself from fourth mark told me it's because fourth likes you....and he is trying to get over you....he yelled too.Im shocked to hear it.so I asked mark if he is framing it...but he told me no.Then I asked him how does he know...he then told me that he heard it when fourth cried while telling it in front of his parents grave.

Mark:-

I didn't mean to hear it but I was just worried about fourth so I thought of giving him some water but when I went there he was crying allot...he told his parents everything about his feelings for gemini and how is unable to get rid of his feelings...I felt hurt when he said those things because he already has someone he like...but I felt relieved when he said that from today he will completely get rid of his feelings for gemini and try to get to know people who loves him rather crushing over his bestfriend who loves someone else.so from today I will do everything to make him mine and I ll help him to get rid of his feelings.

Gemini's pov:-

I'm really surprised to hear it because I've never thought fourth still loves from that time...I mean he never got rid of his feelings.i didn't said anything after what mark said and he told me that he'll do his best to win fourth so he asked me keep my distance since I didn't say anything he said he'll take it as yes and went from there....but what really bothered me is that all these I told him about my love for prim and how hurt he would be? he must've felt hurt but he never said anything but always supported me.I don't know what to do now so i went from shoot even though I came for prim I didn't bother to say anything to her and got back to home.I gave maa donuts saying fourth gave her and she felt really happy and told me that fourth is her real son.I didn't said anything but got back to my room because I'm unable to process my mind from what I heard.I suddenly had a allot of flashbacks...how he flirted with me during the events may be it's his feelings too but I thought it was just a fanservice so I played along with him...and how stupid of me...to remind him that it's a fanservice.he must have felt really bad and hurt because of me.And I used to call him every night and tell him about how prim and I got closer....and how much I love her..
And the worst is...I used to ask him to get down from car but never he said anything instead does whatever the shit I tell him...he must have went through allot of hurt...

Even though I rejected him in front of many people almost infront of whole school and how I shouted at him in front of the camera of the show...he still love me....from back then....why fourth why !? Why do you like me so much !?...why the hell do you have to go through all the hurt!?...I'm such an idiot to not to think of his feelings.But as for me I don't know about the feelings I have for him but still I did many shitty things to him that I don't even deserve to be his friend...because no friend leaves the other when he needed him the most.And about mark asking me to distance myself from fourth...I think I've to do it atleast for him to not get hurt.Ill avoid him for sometime so he will get rid of his feelings for me...

After he get rid of his feelings for me then we can be besties again and I promise myself I'll never loose him again....

Fourth's pov:-

My shoot had completed and p'mark said he has something to tell me so I went with him in his car....in the car he asked me...if he can tell me something but I shouldn't get angry with him...then I told him I won't.he then told me that he heard what I told at my parents grave...and he apologized and told me that he didn't meant to do it but when he was bringing me some water he heard it.so I just smiled at him and told him that Im getting over my feelings phi...he then asked me about saying that I want get to know the one who loves me..and I told him yes..phi..because that will help to get over him easily.....so he told me that he likes me....I was surprised to hear it... because I've never thought about it...and I also know it must have hurt him too when he heard it and when I'm unaware of his feelings.its same as me and gemini.so I apologized him...

He then told me not to and asked me if I could give him a chance....