27.Breakup

Gemini's pov:-

It was night..so I just acted like I slept..and fourth went outside....to meet mark.Should I just follow him or not...I'm afraid....but I'm also mad at myself for not believing my fourth...no...I won't follow him... but suddenly I reminded Nate's words....no...so atlast I thought of following fourth...when I got outside he is nowhere to be found...so I searched for them...atlast I found them...I can only see fourth though....but what I heard broke my heart...."I thought of forgetting you but I just couldn't do it...may be it's because I love you soo much"he even said I love you......I just couldn't hear it anymore...so I left from there....I can't stop crying now...so I went near beach side and started drinking alcohol...while I was drinking nate approached me...he tried to calm down me...but I just couldn't....how can I even calm down...it's my fourth...I just couldn't even bare to think that fourth has someone else in his heart...

I drank allot of alcohol while crying...nate tried to stop me but I couldn't stop...I want forget everything that happened.....but what nate did surprised me...he kissed me....even though I'm trying to push him...he kissed me.....

Fourth's pov:-

Just now I recorded a video for gem...I'm gonna display it tomorrow....I'm really excited for it...my heart beats like crazy....Ai'gem......love you na...

Right now I went to prepare everything for tomorrow 's surprise for gem...with p'mark.while we were walking....we have seen something that broke my heart...it's gemini and nate kissing....My heart that is exploding with excitement felt hurt.....I felt like someone stabbed a knife in my chest...even before I could realise tears dropping from my eyes....p'mark was surprised too...but he was more ready to beat gemini...but I stopped him...."phi don't...he must be drunk..."I thought of an excuse...but I can't see this it hurts...it hurts so much....every plan I had for tomorrow crumbled down....so I went back to room and also told p'mark that I don't wanna go with surprise anymore...and asked him to do it alone for p'neo.even though he hesitated it at first...I assured him that I would do it some other day after hearing gemini's explanation....so he just nodded and went back

When I entered the room I lied on my bed and I couldn't stop crying....I never thought I would see a scene like that.....I kept on crying....and suddenly I heard door opening...when I looked at it was gemini...

Gem...I tried to control myself...are you drunk...

Hell, yeah ...he shouted at me..

Why did you drink!?huh!?

It's none of your business....

Gem...I guess you really drunk...let's talk later then..

No...speak to me right now...I know you are gonna leave me anyway..so just do it now...

Gem...what's wrong with you..I couldn't be calm anymore...and what the fuck were you saying...it's none of my business...really gem...I've seen you kissing nate...is it not my business too..

Haa...who are you to ask me huh!?so what if I kiss him...are you hurt...huh!?I don't think so...right...you were already having a good time with someone else behind my back...do you think I'm a fool...huh!?did you had fun with him...or did you already slept with him...

Fourth slapped him hard...right after gemini stopped talking...

I don't know whats wrong with you...and I also know that you are drunk ..but still how can you just say...that gemini...you are the only one I love since we are children...and don't you dare question my love for you...fourth is crying hard now....

Then...how do expect me to react huh!?you are talking to mark...and even went to meet him at this time...do you think I am fool to not to understand anything....so I followed you and to my surprise you were proposing him...

So,you don't believe me right....then what's the point of having a relationship when you don't believe me....gemini...
Gem...I already told you p'mark doesn't love me anymore..I just don't get it why the hell were you still thinking in that way...

It's just not me...nate thinks the same way too...

So...it's the reason....gem...I've been with you from your childhood and still you didn't understand me...you are the only one in my heart gem...how can I even give it to someone else...but after what happened today...I don't think I can still see you like before...you are just blinded by what nate is saying... How can you believe him more than me...am I that shitty in your eyes...

Fourth.....(gemini said in a sad tone..)

I really hate you gemini....

After saying that fourth left from room while crying..taking his mobile and car keys...