19.Mine

While mark and Neo were having their photoshoot everyone in the set praised their looks and many of them even started shipping them.Even though mark didn't like him he admitted that their pics were attractive.

After photoshoot they were going to their respective rooms and they turned when someone called p'Neo.They both started staring at the owner of the voice

P'Neo!!!!fourth ran to Neo and hugged him....and Neo hugged him too....while on the other side gem was still looking at his hands...because they were holding hands but fourth removed his hand and ran to Neo to hug him...and mark on the other side was dumbfounded when he seen fourth hugging him.

When did you come back..huh!? You didn't even call me that you are back.....fourth asked Neo after the hug while pouting..

Ohoo...are you sulking now...I just got back to here...and you were busy as you became a superstar so I didn't wanna bother you....Neo told fourth and suddenly got cutoff when mark asked them if they know each other before itself...
And they both nodded their heads...then gemini came and greeted Neo awkwardly.Fourth told mark that they three studied in the same school and Neo was their senior back then who went to USA for higher studies.

Then fourth asked Neo what he was doing here....so he told fourth that he is going to cast in a series under gmmtv.Fourth got excited.....and said...oh finally I can see you act for real...you were super cool in the videos you've sent me...And Neo just nodded with a smile.

By the way who is your partner...in the series...fourth asked Neo...and Neo told him that they are planning it to be mark

Ohoo....so finally you are going to work with your....fourth got cutoff as Neo placed his hands on fourth mouth and pulled him into his room.while gemini and mark were raging with jealousy

Gemini's pov:-

What now...he is back and he is again taking fourth.Now not alone with mark...I've to fight with him too...Just before I had the sweetest moment but this fellow ruined everything.I don't like him.Even in the school...it's like this.

Author's pov:-

Flashback:-.................

Fourth used to be a charming student back then in their school so everyone used to like him.Even though many of them wanted to be friends with him...he only used to close to gemini.This made gemini to feel as if he was the only special person to fourth.He felt good whenever fourth gives attention only to him.As fourth likes to play football allot he got close to his senior p'Neo.Fourth felt Neo as an elder bro...and Neo feel fourth as his own little brother.Fourth got close to Neo...and started going out on the weekends with him...because though he used to ask gemini to go out with he never go with him.so he used to go with Neo.It was untill gemini noticed it.well everyday fourth used to wait for gemini as gemini is someone who likes to read allot so he goes from school a little late after reading in library.so fourth used to wait for him and they both used to go home while talking about everything that happened that day.It was one day....when gemini came out of library...he seen fourth waiting for him but not alone.there is someone else with him...he wondered who it was...so fourth introduced them to each other...and they left the school.On their way back to home....fourth and Neo kept on talking as if gemini didn't exist...Gemini didn't like it.It was like someone invaded his space.When they reached their place Neo used to go back to bus stop to go to his home.This continued for few days...And gemini couldn't help but feel irritated.Even in the school when fourth used to go to gemini and talking....Neo will come and take fourth with him to hang out with their friends.This made gemini irritated.he felt that he is not special to fourth anymore.One day fourth team lost the game because he didn't score a goal...so fourth was crying alone at the ground...Gemini saw fourth crying so he wanted to comfort him.As gemini was about to reach fourth Neo...came to fourth and comforted him while hugging.Many of students started gossiping as Neo and fourth were cute and unlike Gemini Neo take cares of him.Gemini didn't liked it so he went back to his class.After the school finished fourth and Neo sat at the bench where they used to wait for gemini...but gemini didn't go to library and instead came to them.They both were surprised and then three of them started walking to their home.Neo and fourth were talking like as usual...but they both got cutoff as gemini said he has something to tell them.

After taking a deep breathe gemini finally spoke...P'Neo...Can you stay away from fourth.I don't like it when you are close to him.He is my only bestfriend and I don't wanna loose him.I know I'm being selfish...but still stay away from fourth...Before you came...we both used to talk allot while going home....but since you came we never talked to each other while going back to home.I wanted to comfort fourth...but you are taking my place...so stay away from fourth...Gemini said...while crying and ran after he said that.

Fourth apologized Neo and Neo told him it's okay.Then fourth excused himself and ran after gemini.

When they both got back to home fourth directly went to gemini s room and seen gemini crying on the bed.so he went to gemini and comforted him.

Gem....I'm sorry...please forgive me...he said while patting gemini's back.gemini just kept on crying...and after that he apologized fourth for being selfish.

Gem...it's okay.I will never ignore you...and I'm sorry for that.stop sulking at me now...and let's go play some games...fourth said and Gemini just nodded at him...