32.let it out

It was midnight but Ray couldn't sleep peacefully.He just can't stop thinking about gemini so he went outside to take a walk...

While taking a walk he heard someone is crying so checked who it was...and it's the same person he wanted to meet..so he went to the person who is drinking and crying like a mess...and sat infront of him..

Phi'gem...stop crying na...Ray told him softly

You...you look exactly like fourth...why!?why are so familiar to him!? Huh!? He said while stuttering as he was drunk

I'm sorry phi...

Why are you sorry huh!? Do you even know how lucky you are !? You have got the same face as my nong fotfot.he said in a drunky tone

Hmm...iam lucky..Ray said in a soft tone

Hmm...I've missing this cute little face of my nong fot..

Then..do you feel good to see me now...

Hm...a little but you are not fourth right..he said in a sad tone..

Then think of me as fourth for sometime and let your sadness come out...Ray said to gemini

As soon as Ray said those...gemini and him looked into each other eyes...and then immediately gemini hugged Ray..which surprised him..

Nong fot...why did you leave me huh!? Please come back to me...please..I won't drink anymore if you come back to me..I swear I won't say anything like that night...even you don't wanna be with me it's ok...but please come back ....tell me that you don't hate me..give me a hug so that I can forget all this sadness..show me your little smile...please...I am unable to live like this...the thought that you are not here anymore is suffocating me..please come back to me..please...Gemini kept on crying while hugging Ray tightly..

On the other side even Ray couldn't stop crying....he felt all the sadness gemini is feeling..he is just praying to God to bring back fourth...

For sometime they were like that...slowly pulled out from hug...and then gemini started to drink again...

Ray couldn't take it anymore so he pulled the bottle from gemini and tried to stop him..

Phi'gemini please stop drinking...
Ray told him

Give me back my bottle...Gemini said in a low tone...

Mai...not untill you say you would stop...

Ray...I'm asking you to give me back my bottle..he said in frustrated tone..

Mai...he then remember Mark's words so started showing him his puppy eyes and asked him to stop drinking...

Please stop drinking na phi'gem...please even fourth wouldn't like it...please na...Ray pleaded him with his puppy eyes..

Gemini didn't said anything after that instead went back into his room leaving the bottle

Aw...so it's your weakness phi 'Gem..iam sorry but I am going to use this...he thought while smiling...

The next day...

Ray told about what happened yesterday night to mark....and mark felt happy after hearing that...because all this time he tried in a number of ways to do that...so he thanked Ray..for which Ray assured him no problem..

Then Mark asked Ray about the girl yesterday..

Ohoo..it's nook..phi...she is the daughter of village head..

Ohoo...so she likes you right!?mark said in a teasing tone

Hm...she says so...

Then what about you!?

Ohoo..phi.I don't like her..I just find her crazy..

I can understand you nong...

While they were talking, they are suddenly interrupted by satang..

Ai'mark where is gemini!?

Huh!? He said he will go for bathing..

Oho...but did he know the way to lake...

Hmm...he doesn't but he said he will find it..

Ohoo...

After hearing that gemini doesn't know the way to lake Ray got worried so he immediately went towards the lake...but he didn't find gemini anywhere...he seen all the ways and atlast he found gemini sitting under a tree...seems like he didn't bath yet...Ray chuckled to himself..so he went near gemini...

Aw...phi'gemini...what are you doing here..!?

Huh!? Me... I'm just chilling here

Ohoo...I thought you are going to bath and lost the way to lake..Ray told him

What...no way... Your mistaken..

Ohoo..ok then..I'll get going then...but phi..take care there are allot of wild animals at here..I'm going then and Ray started walking away..

Oy... suddenly gemini shouted..

What phi!?

Well,I'm coming with you

Huh!?aren't you chilling out here Ray said in a teasing tone

Hm...well you told me that there are wild animals at here so I'm worried about you gemini said to Ray

Ohoo...you are worried about me!?

Well you look like fourth so I'm little worried...

Ohoo...tq phi..

Huh!?

For worrying about me

You talk allot let's go...

Hmm...and Gemini started following Ray...

Phi..can I say something..

Huh!? What it is!?

Iam sorry about the other day..I thought you are some hunter gang so i behaved like that...

Oho..it's ok.iam sorry too..I thought you are fourth so I behaved like that...Gemini said in a sad tone

You love fourth allot right..

Hmm...I love him the most...

Phi'..he is really lucky to have you..

No..iam his bad luck that is why he died...Gemini said and started crying..

Phi.. are you ok..please let it out don't keep it to yourself...Ray said to gemini and hugged him..