13.jealous

Gemini's pov:-

I took the gift but I just looked blankly at fourth.....because I want him to say something...and then he apologized for not coming....and then he asked if I was happy as prim came.....I wanted to say him that I'm not happy....I wanna say him that I'll be happy only if he is the one who does those...but still I didn't...said anything...as I was about to say those things to him prim came to us and fourth left me saying he wanna give us some privacy to us...but he went away from me to mark.prim was saying something to me but I just can't pay attention to her because I'm too invested in looking at markfourth.mark holding fourth's hand...and he is taking him somewhere....I wanted to follow them...but that was when prim asked me if was listening to her...I told her I'll be back and went to follow markfourth....they are nowhere to be seen...I just looked around everywhere...and when I looked at the gate...mark was getting into cab...and fourth was sending him off...and when mark was about to get into cab...he returned to fourth and kissed him on the cheek......I was frozen at my place when I looked at that scene....and when mark kissed he immediately got into cab and waved at fourth and fourth was frozen...at his place.I just couldn't take it anymore....I'm feeling like I lost fourth...yeah I lost fourth...even before I could realise tears were dropping from my eyes.....so before fourth would see me I got back to lawn....

Authors pov:-

After sometime fourth came into house to inform maa that he is leaving....maa insisted him to stay here...but he was trying to persuade maa...it was then gemini came to them and pulled fourth's hand.He told his maa that he has something to talk to fourth and excused from there...

Gemini pulled fourth to his room......he left fourth's hand when fourth complained him that it's paining.....

After that fourth asked gemini what he wanted to tell him....

Then gem asked him...are you happy!?

Huh!? What are you talking about...-fourth

I'm asking you if you are happy now....-gemini

Hmm...I'm happy...and also it's your birthday today how can I not be happy -fourth

Hmm....ok ...(in a sad tone)-gemini

What wrong gem...is something bothering you -fourth

Hm....let's have a drink....please...- gemini

Later both were drunk...they both kept on drinking like there is no tomorrow.......

After getting drunk...fourth was smiling sweetly...while looking at gemini and Gemini leaned closer to him....now they were looking into each other eyes while sitting beside each other....

now they were looking into each other eyes while sitting beside each other

They stared at each other for sometime and then fourth looked away....but gemini just couldn't take his eyes from him......he was feeling like if we close his eyes fourth will disappear on him

Gemini asked fourth again if he was happy....and fourth smiled at him and told him that he is really happy.....then gemini told him that he is not happy....

Huh!?

I'm telling you that I'm not happy....I'm not happy that you didn't come to my birthday party... I'm not happy that prim held my cake...I'm hurt that you said you can't come today...Im not happy that you and I were not spending much time like before...And I'm not really happy that Ive seen mark kissing your cheek...he then kissed fourth's cheek...

he then kissed fourth's cheek

And told him ...fot...only I can kiss fourth like this....and it's really irritating me that he kissed you....and you both were being too close....

Gem,whats wrong with you...huh!?- fourth said in a sleepy tone...as he was too drunk

Everything is wrong....what ever is happening now is wrong......I'm not feeling anything for prim now...and I'm really bothered by the way mark is looking at you and it's really annoying me that you are being close to him...I'm hating the fact that you gave him a chance...and I didn't really like it that you....you..are trying to letting me go....when I started having feelings for you....he is sobbing while saying those things....