7.promise

Gemini's pov:-

After the shoot fourth went with p'mark as they are having shoot for their new series and I got a call from prim so I went to her.Later prim told me she wants me to meet her parents the day after tomorrow....I'm really excited and nervous when she told me that because even though for now she will introduce me as her close friend but still I've to make a good impression with them.so later I when fourth's shoot had been completed I was about to ask him to take him home but p'mark was faster than me...and fourth agreed to p'mark for giving him a ride to home and fourth was waiting for p'mark at there.I thought of going to him but I didn't feel like doing it anymore......

After getting to home I called fourth but his call is busy.I wonder with whom he is talking...but after ten minutes I tried to call him again but still it's the same.....So I just gave up calling him.so after about half an hour ...fourth called me.when I lifted it immediately I asked him with whom he is talking to he then told it was with p'mark...that's it I didn't ask anything else...because I know that tooo because I call prim too after dropping her at home but yet I didn't like the fact that they are talking for this much time.so I told fourth about my meeting with prim's parents...he didn't said anything so I asked him why he isnt telling anything....he then told me all the best..so I just told him tq..and immediately he told me that he wanna sleep so I told him mockingly so you are tired talking to me but he didn't said anything else and ended the call...I guess he is really sleepy.....

Later I opened the Twitter and I've seen #markfourth is trending because they are having a event nextweek.Ohooo....I wonder how happy p'mark will be....I could see markfourth pics everywhere now...

I could see markfourth pics everywhere now

Fourth's pov:-

Gem told me that he is going to meet prim's parents the day after tomorrow but I didn't said anything because...that was the day I lost my parents and he promised me that he would accompany me to their grave with me every year.so I didn't said anything he then asked me why I wasn't saying anything so I wished him good luck and I cut the call.Even before I could realise tears are dropping down from my eyes because I didn't think of this...

On the D-day:-

Gemini's pov:-

I'm really nervous now because I'm going to meet prim's parents...so I dressed up myself very properly.im really nervous right now so i called fourth and to my surprise he lifted it immediately so I told him that I'm really nervous about meeting them then he told me that they would like me because I'm indeed a good person.i really feel good when fourth tell me those things.so I ended up the call and went downstairs...then mae asked me to drive safely....I wondered how she knows I'm going out but she went outside as she is in hurry to go somewhere...

So I just ate breakfast and went to prim's home to take her to her parents place.yeah we both went in the same car.

Fourth's pov:-

When he called me I had a little hope that he would come with me but no I was wrong...he is not coming with me.I guess I've to go alone now.But when I looked for any taxies there are no taxis in my area which will go to that far place.i didn't know what to do now.so I called p'mark for help.I couldn't think of anyone but him right now.so I called him and asked him if he could come with me and he agreed right away and I also asked him not to tell anyone because I don't want them to feel pity on me...he agreed to it and came to my house and we both went to there by p'mark s car.I was really nervous for the first time to go there because all these years gem would be with me so I never felt this nervous before...but now I don't think he will come with me again...and ofcourse I understand him because prim is important to him but still I couldnt help myself but feeling a heartbreak.p'mark asked me if was nervous but I didn't said anything instead I just smiled at him and he reciprocated the smile.

(It was afternoon and they reached the place...)

I went to my parents grave and p'mark told me that he would wait for me in the car in case I want to be alone for sometime...I'm thankful he said it so I just nodded.I sat my parents grave and this is the first I'm alone at here.Maa,paa,im having allot to say to you....I've been successful in my career so far..and I'm really missing you allot...why did you leave me maa,paa...look at me now I'm all alone now...this is the first time im feeling like this...maa now even gem left me and I don't feel like living now...It's hurting me.even though I try my best to forget my feelings I just couldn't help it...please give me power.But today I've got to know that even he wouldn't stay beside since he got his someone special so Ill do my best to get to know other who love rather than the one I love.Im tired of loving him...and I can't go on like this forever.
I cried untill it's getting dark so p'mark came to me told me that we should go back so I nodded and got into his car.

Gemini's pov:-

Prim's parents were good...and they really talked freely with me.especially prim's mother she is a shipper of me and fourth..and she adores fourth allot.we talked for a long time and when it's getting dark,I got back to home.mae was already at home....
So I went and sat beside her.she then asked how fourth is feeling right now and why I didn't bring fourth with me.i asked her what happened to fourth she then asked if I didn't go to fourth today...then I asked her what she is talking about... suddenly her tone changed and right now I think she is really angry with me...she asked me where did I go...I then told her about my meeting with prim's parents and she then told me that -" gem I know that you love prim and I accept that but I didn't really think that you would break your promise with fourth...how could you forget that today is the day fourth lost his parents and how the hell did you forget..."
I was stunned to speak I couldnt hear anything right now because I'm angry at myself for forgetting it......I don't know what to do now.....no...why the hell did I do it......I punched myself and immediately I took my car keys and went outside the home....I tired calling fourth but he phone is turned off...