15.outing

Gemini's pov:-

I didn't dare to look at fourth while saying....and I told him whatever is bothering me...and now I don't wanna hesitate anymore about my feelings to him....so I just told him I love him...and slowly turned my head towards him....and to my surprise...he is sleeping like little kid....oh god...he is soo cute...

I guess he is too tired travelling from phuket to here

I guess he is too tired travelling from phuket to here....hm...it's my bad that he slept without hearing what I said.....so I stared at him for sometime...and when I looked at his lips...I just couldn't control myself....so I slowly leaned towards his lips...and pecked his lips...Oh my gosh....they are too soft...

These are really new to me...he is my first kiss both onscreen and offscreen...and now I'm feeling like I'm in a new world.I never felt this happy or excited when I slept beside him....While I was looking at him he started speaking in his sleep...."gem....I'll give up on you...."he is mumbling it with a pout...that sentence broke my heart...so I just hugged him tightly and pecked his lips...and told him not to do that...

Now I'm clear about my feelings for him...I'll not let him go anymore....he is mine...only mine...and I'll make sure...I'll have him beside me but not as a friend anymore but as a lover....I love you na nong fotfot....I then kissed his forehead and slept while tightening our hug...I'm afraid I'll loose him.

When I got up in the morning....fourth is not here anymore...and when I looked into my phone there was a message from him saying that he had classes today so he left home...
As for me it's a new start for me...because from today I'm getting into mission called "Getting into fot's heart" and Im willing to do anything to make this mission successful....

Later I got a text from phuwin that he is here...well,today is gmm's outing..
Initially I planned to go there with my fourth but since he is having classes mae'yui asked me to come with phuwin....so before going to outing spot we went to a mart..and I took some snacks for fourth...

I arrived at the resort..and even the part has started but I'm not in the mood...so I opened Twitter and I can see that even fans missing my boy allot...so I just tweeted asking him to come fast...

Fans went crazy after I tweeted that....and after an hour fourth tweeted a pic of him saying he is on his way....he also replied my tweet saying he miss everyone too....

He is missing everyone but I'm missing him...nongfotfot

We played allot of games...but still my boy didn't come...haa...even though I'm playing all the games but still my heart is waiting for my boy...I wonder what took him soo long for him to arrive here....while I'm waiting for my boy...mark's phone ringed which caught my attention.He lifted his phone and it was from fourth.After lifting the call mark told mae.yui that fourth's car had got a trouble so he will come a little late...oh god..why the hell did it happen...he is already late and now this car trouble..I think even God is testing my patience... there is also one thing that bothered me it's fourth calling mark...he could have called me or even texted me but he chose to call mark...I didn't liked it...

After an hour...

I'm inside my room...and im still waiting for him...it's about sunset...and thats when I seen p'view s ig story...it was with fourth...my heart beat increased as I got to know that he is here...so I immediately adjusted my hair and ran to fourth.When I got there I couldn't find him but I heard a laugh coming from behind and I'm sure of whose laugh it is...I'm feeling like it's my first time meeting my crush while turning towards him...there he is....looking tooo cute as always...I wanna bite his cheeks....

I was about to go to him but p'mark was faster than me...he went to fourth and hugged him...here we again this fellow...I wish I could take him away from fourth...what a nuisance I mumbled to myself.But I don't wanna go away anymore...so I went to fourth and pulled mark aside and hugged him tightly... everyone started shipping the moment...and I felt happy to see the disappointment in Mark's face...

Later...we sang many songs while partying and there are some scenes which made me irritated like fourth dancing with mark...I hated watching it...so I went to them and slowly went between them.. successfully seperating them...mark looked suspiciously at me...and I just smirked at him...on the other side prim...smiling at the scene...I guess she is enjoying the drama going here...