5.proposal

Fourth's pov:-

I don't why I shouted at him and infact I told him on the face and his tears were dropping...damn...I can't see him like that...I hate myself for falling this much for him.so when he called me again I lifted it and told him sorry about my behaviour and he apologized me too but still I couldn't really accept his sorry but I don't want him to feel bad so I just cut the call saying that I had shoot when I'm already at home.
It's good that I didn't have much schedules with for a week so it would help me to heal myself I guess.I just wanna have sometime for me without gem so that I can let go off my feelings.
....

Later for the next whole week I had spent my time concentrating on work and I just chilled out with p'mark.we used to post allot of stories since we were working together and atlast fans started shipping us.Im really happy to have p'mark by my side,because he always makes me laugh.he is indeed the best phi.This week even though gem used to come to set for prim I just used to say hi to him and went back to my work or used to sleep so that I could avoid him.

Gemini's pov:-

This week I didn't had any schedules with fourth since he is busy shooting his new series.we didn't really had proper convo after that fight but he still says hi to me and that's it.even though I went to him either he will work or just sleeps.so I didn't dare to talk to him as he would be tired.And also nowadays fourth is trending along with mark in Twitter,since they were posting allot of stories.p'mark always posts stories when he is with fourth and fans started shipping them.I think p'mark is really happy as fans also admire them but somehow I'm feeling like Iam becoming distant to fourth nowadays.even though I see him everyday at his set when I go to see prim I feel we are distant from each other.Before we used to speak atleast once a day and I used to share everything that happend between me prim to him.But this week it's really different because we didn't even once talk to each other on phone nor texted each other.even our fans miss seeing both of us together.Tomorrow we are having an event together, so I guess they are waiting for it same like me,because I really want to talk to fourth like before and want to trend in Twitter with him as #geminifourth.I don't why Im feeling like this but I want to stop the trend of markfourth.

The next day:-

I went to gmm a bit earlier because I'm really excited that I had event with fourth after a long time...I mean not really long time but I'm feeling like that.I want to talk to him about everything like what happened between me and prim this week as we became really close to each other. so I wanna share my happiness with him.when I got there fourth was already there and he is reading the script.he didn't even looked at me and I felt bad about that.so I just called him and went to him.he looked at me said hi to me,then I asked him did he had his lunch,he then told me that he already had it with p'mark.its really odd to hear it from him because whenever I will have event with him he would wait for me and we used to have lunch together but he didn't wait for me today instead he ate with p'mark...so I just asked him sarcastically - " oh so you didn't want to for this friend anymore since you got eat with your favourite phi..." He then told me - "well you can eat with prim alone because she is here too and I know you will ditch me anyways to eat with her so I ate with p'mark my dear friend".so I asked him why prim is here and he told me that she had a shoot in the next room.so I went to prim.when I was having lunch with her I thanked her for waiting for me even though fourth didn't do it. she then told me that fourth asked her wait for me so that I could eat with her and I just nodded at her.Dont know why instead of feeling happy I'm feeling sad because he did it.he really want me to feel happy so he asked her to wait for me and I'm not really liking it.well,I wanted to eat with him but he pushed me to eat with prim.After having lunch ,our event started and its really trending allot.I think our fans missed us too.In the interview host asked fourth who are the most important people to him and he then told her that it was two people out of everyone and they are like parents to him...and I know who he is referring to and it's my parents since they are the one who look after him after his parents.Later mc asked him who he is most closest to in gmm..he then told her that it was p'mark and prim...but he didn't tell my name.i felt really bad that he didn't tell my name and also in this interview he never flirted with me nor did an ILU sign while we were playing rock paper scissors.I even had a flashback in my mind....

____________________________________

Flashback:-

Well, today there was an event called express yourself has been conducted by a channel in our school.Everyone are excited for the show.In the event the host selected fourth as a random student for the show...he then went to stage..I've felt excited that he selected fourth for that.Even all the students shouted joyfully as fourth is really popular among the students unlike me.yeah,Im not that popular in my school.There are allot of people who used to be jealous because they wanted to be friends with fourth but he never cared about them instead he always comes to me and I'm his only friend.Then host of the event asked fourth who is the person he is most closest to...he then told them it is gemini...and that's me.later mc asked him to tell me something in front of everyone that he never told me till now.he then told me that he love me....I was shocked to hear it.he then told that he really love me allot and want to be with me forever and he asked infront of everyone to be his boyfriend and everyone started to cheer for him...but I'm really angry at him and went away from there immediately because I had never felt like that with him and he is only a friend to me.I even shouted at him later and we didn't talk to each other for around a year.I talked to him after his parents died because I can't really see him like that...

End of flashback.....

____________________________________

Back then he told infront of everyone about his love for me but now he didn't even tell my name when they asked about the people he is closest to.i think he is still angry with me.After the event I asked him to come to my home but he didn't wanna come there.Its really a different fourth now...because the fourth I used to know never refuses me for anything...but this fourth never accepted for anything I told him.I even asked him to let me drop him but he refused me by telling me that prim is here too and I should drop her.I don't wanna drop her but fourth now...because I think we are really feeling distant from each other....but he is not here anymore and left to his condo in a taxi.